lets hear your stories... what is a good prank you have played on a friend/family member
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by bear - April 1, 2020, 12:59 a.m.

since it is april fools day...

i have a big rubber spider (bigger than a mouse, almost as big as a rat).  my daughter played in the marching band.  it was halloween, late at night.  after playing at the football game, then going out with friends, she came home very late, and very tired.  i had put that rubber spider under her blanket, just next to her pillow.  almost half asleep,  she went to her room to go to bed.  pulled back the blankets,  and you could hear her scream next door.  

those are the moments that a family will always  remember.  

Comments
By metmike - April 1, 2020, 1:19 a.m.
Like Reply

Pretty funny bear!

Thanks for sharing a story to put a smile on our faces.

By cutworm - April 1, 2020, 6:39 a.m.
Like Reply
By 7475 - April 1, 2020, 10:27 a.m.
Like Reply

Many many moons ago I put a 6" plastic replica of a dinosaur in the toilet,closed the lid and waited till my girlfriend went to use it.

From the screams I heard ( and the beating I recieved) never again.

Too much pressure for the heart!

John

Oh, there have been many more instances of mischief but not directed like that.

By metmike - April 1, 2020, 12:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Good one John!

That reminds me of the toilet prank a reporter/anchor buddy of mine, Hal Wolford did at WEHT.

He did a 30 minute "Back Roads" show that covered different unique rural/country situations and people.

Not sure what the topic was for his show when he was taping for it earlier that day but he had spent several hours on the Ohio River fishing and had caught a 3 foot long carp.

He brought it back to the tv station. There were probably 25 people that worked there from different departments(including sales) and around half of them were women. 

The had 1 rest room with 2 stalls. He put the 3 foot long carp in the toilet of one stall with the head facing forward and shut the door. Then, he crawled under the wall surrounding the other stall and locked it, so only the one with the big fish sticking out of the toilet could be used.

Then his photographer, Leonard Judd waited inconspicuously down the hall, ready to turn his camera on and reposition right outside the door when he saw a woman go into the rest room.  That's what made it great. He captured the screaming women as they flew out of the door so that we all got to watch later on.