Virus Deaths
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - April 14, 2020, 1:24 p.m.

Hi Mike

I follow your corona virus deaths every day

I have some questions

Is it true that hospitals are fudging the numbers a bit by writing in corons virus as the cause of death on a death certificate when the death isn't distinctly clear as too what may have been the cause of death. 

For example an elderly person could have multiple health iissues, so which one was the cause of death. As a result of not knowing, for sure, the death certicicate reads corona virus and the number of corona virus  deaths goes up by one more. Multiply this by hospitals all across the land and you have a significant number of corona virus deaths which may not be true or accurate. I have read when even an autospie does not tell anybody the exact cause of death. Corona virus or some other health reason for death.

The other thing I wonder is what is the total number of deaths by all illness in hospitals. Has anybody added up the flue deaths and other reasons for deaths and compared the totals, to see how many more deaths we have this yr, compared to last yr or an average for say 5 yrs. This might give a more accurate estimate of corona deaths, rather than accept what we are told

As you may see, I am a bit of a sceptic when I take what somebody else tells me at face value. I know I said millions and that looks to be true as the last number I saw was 1.9 million, but I want accurate numbers no matter what I said. We know there are several non reported infections but I am still not looking to say "I told you so" I think there is more than meets the eye, going on here with the numbers.

Dr Fauci has already been proven wrong with his estimates. Now I hear he is saying he was given bad or incorrect information to model his estimate

I also hear Bill Gates talking global pandemic and find out he is heavily involved in vaccine research and doing tests in Africa. Of coarse a vaccine would make much more money than providing clean water or more medical clinics in Africa but somebody will make big dollars when everybody is forced to be vaccinated for the corona virus

Which leads me back to the corona virus numbers and the lock downs

Nobody wants that again so the money spent on a vaccine that might be 50-60 % effective as most flue vaccines are, will be accepted by the population around most of the world

What I am trying to say is it possible many factors are in play here as the money factor is huge and also to have a willing population to pay for any vaccine that might help, with no idea how effective the vaccine may be. We had better spend the money just to be safe. I take a flu shot just to be safe

People want to be safe and this seems to me to be an excellent example of selling a product that may or may not provide the saftey, people expect, but is better than doing nothing. I wonder if money is involved here, and the bigger numbers make a vaccine easier to sell and in larger numbers.

Just a few thoughts

Comments
By bear - April 14, 2020, 5:24 p.m.
Like Reply

martin armstrong has a blog about this topic on his site.  since the fed has said they will pay the coverage for covid deaths,  many hospitals are telling doctors to put down covid as the cause of death.  if they put down anything else, then they have to fight with the insurance company, or the family/estate on getting payment.  so it is easier to just put down covid, and know you will get paid full price.  

so the covid figures are inflated just as a matter of helping the hospital bottom line.  no one really knows what the true covid death figures are.  this is fraud on a massive scale.  the real number of covid deaths might be 10% lower, or 20% , or 30%, or 40% lower... etc. etc...

in most cases, there has not been testing to prove the cause of death.  a person may have actually died of the flu, but the hospital puts down covid just to guarantee payment.  

this inflated covid figure means that some people will want to keep the economy locked down for longer.  

many people will loose their business because of this accounting fraud.  

By metmike - April 14, 2020, 6:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi Wayne,

This is a good topic. Others made these posts:

Inflated corona death numbers ?            

1 response |             

Started by GunterK - April 8, 2020, 11:06 p.m.            

https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/misc/Sen-Dr-Jensens-Shocking-Admission-About-Coronavirus-569458361.html

Miscounting Covid 19 fatalities?            

5 responses |                

Started by TimNew - April 5, 2020, 12:59 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/50038/

I have not studied it close enough to have good info for a strong opinion based on data.......which probably does not exist.

What I will say is that the vast, vast majority of people who are dying are the old and sick

Just common sense tells us that some of those people were on their last leg and it wouldn't take alot to do them in. Is that 5% or 25%? or some other number, that one could have pointed to their long term illness as the real reason for their death?

Here's something to think about. Aids, is Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. It means their immune system is destroyed, so they can't defend against diseases that the rest of us with good working immune systems do. Many of them die with diseases, liver, cancer or whatever that invaded their bodies because the underlying AIDS weakened them............and the cause of death was listed as AIDS, even though the final trigger that did them in was not actually AIDS. 

So with COVID-19, the same thing is happening (to some unknown number of very sick people) but sort of flip flopped. They have an underlying disease that is killing them(heart disease for instance) maybe some even have less than a couple of years to live but along comes COVID-19 and their bodies, already dying from the disease can't take it........so they die. 

One could say that they died with COVID-19 and not because of COVID-19. One can wild guess that at least 1,000 people were in this category, possibly more but that's a wild guess. 

Larry pointed out that people might have died early on that had COVID-19 but it was not recorded as COVID-19. There must have been a few early on like that but the numbers would be very low because:

1. They would have tested negative for the flu and so we would suspect COVID-19.

2. They might just have been very sick/old people that died from their disease WITH COVID-19.

It seems like everybody that dies with it, dies from it for recording purposes.  

Causes of death among human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected adults in the era of potent antiretroviral therapy: emerging role of hepatitis and cancers, persistent role of AIDS                

https://academic.oup.com/ije/article/34/1/121/638504

By bear - April 15, 2020, 12:34 a.m.
Like Reply

here is a comparison.  rough estimates.  can't remember exact numbers.

saw a report on a study in iceland.  about 37000 people tested.

about 50% tested positive for covid.  

just over 4% had symptoms.

less than  1/10th of 1% died.  (7 deaths out of 37000?)... 

this is less than a normal flu season.

By metmike - April 15, 2020, 12:41 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks bear.