Chris Cuomo
14 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - April 25, 2020, 1:11 p.m.

I don't know of a more dishonest person on television. It would be one thing to be that way but he portrays himself as the complete opposite and has been busted numerous times.

Now the most recent ones are so egregious and hypocritical and irrefutable that  only a tv station that doesn't care 1 iota about ethics would keep him. 

Cuomo, was supposedly totally confined to his basement for weeks "to protect my family"  and never interacted with them during that entire time. He did his tv shows in the basement and constantly reminded us of how he was staying down there and not leaving for any reason to protect his family.

So on Monday Night, he announced that his self imposed isolation period was over and CNN showed  showedcoming up the stairs, supposedly for the first time in 3 weeks.

Turns out that it was completely staged. 100% FAKE NEWS. 

A week earlier, Chris Cuomo was spotted outside in the Hamptons with his family, none of them wearing masks(turns out too that his wife and son have the coronavirus and they too, like him were in public WITH NO MASKS).

So the biker that spotted him, knew he had it from watching him on tv and asked him about it but was verbally attacked and threatened by Cuomo the well known hothead. The biker ended up filing a police report. 

So the staying in the basement crapola and isolation from his family and reunion was staged/fake news. 

Bad enough but for them to actually have the disease and be out in public without masks? Holy cow! He has been on the air telling all his viewers that they needed to stay inside for weeks and that his trusting viewers all needed to wear masks.

He seems like a bright guy but to be so dumb to get busted this badly must be because of his monumental arrogance. 

CNN Segment Shows Cuomo Emerging from ‘Weeks’ in Isolation Just Days after He Feuded with Biker In Hamptons

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/cnn-segment-shows-cuomo-emerging-from-weeks-in-isolation-just-days-after-he-feuded-with-biker-in-hamptons/

'What the hell are you doing out here?': Bicyclist describes confrontation with quarantine-breaking Chris Cuomo

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/what-the-hell-are-you-doing-out-here-bicyclist-describes-confrontation-with-quarantine-breaking-chris-cuomo

"bicyclist David Whelan said Cuomo became visibly angry after he asked why he was not abiding by social distancing despite testing positive for COVID-19, describing him as a "boiling pot." 

"I'm fairly outspoken, and I just said, 'Don't you have the coronavirus? Shouldn't you be quarantined?' and I think his next words were 'What the hell do you know about this? What do you know about the rules?'" said Whelan, adding that Cuomo then began to approach him. "

"I like to say he was like a boiling pot. You could see his head just getting more and more angry. And I said, 'So you are going to lose your temper?'" Whelan said. 

Whelan said that Cuomo, along with his wife and three children, did not wear gloves, masks, or any protective gear while outside to limit the spread of the coronavirus. "

"I wasn't trying to antagonize the guy. It was real simple. What the hell are you doing out here?" Whelan remarked. 

Cuomo has faced media scrutiny for breaking quarantine while ill. During a radio appearance, Cuomo complained about 65-year-old Whelan asking why the cable news host was visiting property in East Hampton, New York, with his wife and children instead of social distancing. Whelan filed a police report against Cuomo after the TV host referred to him as a "jackass, loser, fat-tire biker."

On March 31, Chris Cuomo announced he tested positive for COVID-19 in a post on social media. "I have been exposed to people in recent days who have subsequently tested positive, and I had fever, chills, and shortness of breath," Cuomo said at the time. "I am quarantined in my basement ... I will do my shows from here."

Comments
Re: Chris Cuomo
0 likes
By metmike - April 25, 2020, 1:20 p.m.
Like Reply

CNN's Chris Cuomo was 'like a boiling pot' in Easter clash over breaking quarantine, cyclist says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-chris-cuomo-was-like-a-boiling-pot-in-confrontation-over-breaking-quarantine-cyclist-says

By metmike - April 25, 2020, 1:38 p.m.
Like Reply

And it gets worse for Cuomo's and others hypocrisy.

He makes fun of Trump, who actually  said that something sounded interesting and we should consult medical doctors(no recommendation or even saying the word bleach or Chlorox)............when his wife, the chief editor of a wellness magazine, The Purist was actually taking Chlorox baths and using vitamin drips!

How is this guy still on tv?

Chris Cuomo satirizes Trump’s disinfectant-injection suggestion: ‘Take two shots of Windex, swallow this lightbulb, and call me in the morning’

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/chris-cuomo-satirizes-trumps-disinfectant-injection-suggestion-take-two-shots-of-windex-swallow-this-lightbulb-and-call-me-in-the-morning-2020-04-24

Cristina Cuomo says she treated her coronavirus with Clorox baths, vitamin drips: Experts react

USA TODAY

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/04/24/coronavirus-experts-warn-against-cristina-cuomos-bleach-baths-methods/3017294001/

"Experts are warning the public about alternative remedies Cristina Cuomo says she and her family used during their fight against the novel coronavirus

The Cuomo family has been hit hard by COVID-19, which first struck CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, then Cristina and recently their 14-year-old son, Mario. The couple share two other children.

Cristina Cuomo's recommendations, including baths using disinfecting Clorox bleach, which the cleaning product company has specifically warned against,  have received criticism from medical experts.

On CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time" Friday, Chris Cuomo did not mention his wife during an opening monologue ridiculing President Donald Trump floating the idea of studying injection of disinfectants as a treatment for coronavirus during a Thursday briefing. On Friday, Trump said he was being sarcastic.

"Instead of selling us on a well-thought-out plan to reopen so we can get on the page, what are federal officials doing today? Warning us not to poison ourselves with household cleaners. Why? Because of what Trump said and meant," Chris Cuomo said at the start of Friday's show. "Heaven forfend, this president just take responsibility, just take it back. Trump floated it seriously, not sarcastically, and now he’s trying to spin it. It's the same thing every time. Double down on dumb."

Cristina Cuomo’s Clorox Recommendation Overshadowed by Trump’s Clorox Recommendation

A big day for bleach.

metmike: Take note below in the verbiage used in this article to describe an attack on one of their own, Chris Cuomo.

1. "tabloid"...........unreliable source

2. "asserted"...........no we have 100% proof,  a witness who filed a police report followed by Cuomo himself recalling it on a radio show and calling the guy  a"jackass, loser, fat-tire biker."

3. "appeared to have been lying"..............no, he WAS lying with 100% proof.

By metmike - April 25, 2020, 4:43 p.m.
Like Reply

This isn't the first thread here about Chris Cuomo:           

Prominent messenger of hate exposed            

4 responses |           

Started by metmike - Aug. 13, 2019, 1:51 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/36786/

0 likes
By WxFollower - April 25, 2020, 9:07 p.m.
Like Reply

If Chris Cuomo really went outside DURING his quarantine period despite telling us on CNN day after day that he was stuck in his basement, then he’s a blatant liar and my opinion about him will go down sharply.

As far as how his wife could have gotten this from Chris while quarantined, I thought she was giving him food at the door to the basement. 

By metmike - April 25, 2020, 9:24 p.m.
Like Reply

" If Chris Cuomo really went outside DURING his quarantine period despite telling us on CNN day after day that he was stuck in his basement, then he’s a blatant liar and my opinion about him will go down sharply.

As far as how his wife could have gotten this from Chris while quarantined, I thought she was giving him food at the door to the basement. "

Larry,

We have confirmation of his lying by his own recollection of the story here:

Man Mentioned in Chris Cuomo's 'Loser, Fat-Tire Biker' Radio Rant Comes Forward to Tell His Side of Story

News   2:45 PM PDT, April 17, 2020 - Inside Edition Staff 

https://www.insideedition.com/man-mentioned-in-chris-cuomos-loser-fat-tire-biker-radio-rant-comes-forward-to-tell-his-side-of

"Earlier this week, CNN anchor Chris Cuomo made headlines for slamming his CNN job on his Sirius XM radio show before launching into a story about a "loser biker" who he claims yelled at him outside his home as he recovered from the coronavirus.

"I don’t want some j******, loser, fat tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk b******* to me, I don’t want to hear it,” Cuomo said, adding that he would've told him to "go to hell" if he weren't a celebrity.

Now the cyclist, 65-year-old David Whelan is speaking out about his side of the story."

If Cuomo was in his basement, this could not have happened.

By metmike - April 25, 2020, 9:33 p.m.
Like Reply

Cyclist who angered Chris Cuomo is father of Johns Hopkins doctor

https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/biker-in-social-distancing-spat-with-chris-cuomo-is-dad-of-doctor/

"The biker who blasted CNN anchor Chris Cuomo as a “bully” in a roadside dispute in East Hampton is explaining why he cares so much the infected news anchor wasn’t social distancing — because he’s the father of a Baltimore physician.

“My daughter is a doctor at Johns Hopkins. I get lectured by her,” David Whelan told Fox News. “And I yell at people when I see them breaking the social distancing.”

Whelan’s Easter Sunday spat with the hot-headed anchor went viral after Cuomo complained about the encounter with a “jackass loser fat-tire biker” in a radio interview.

The governor’s younger brother was like “a boiling pot,” Whelan said."

metmike: The craziest thing about the story is that Cuomo self inflicted this entirely on himself.  I watched video that they were playing of Cuomo lifting weights and his massive muscles.

OMG! This guy is one of the strongest most muscular people that I have seen for 49 years old.

I competed power lifting and bodybuilding for 2 decades. There is almost no way that he could be this developed without steroids at 49.  His behavior recently  is classic roid rage.

By metmike - April 25, 2020, 9:52 p.m.
Like Reply

I thought the one comment below this article was very telling.

"Not taking anything away from the guy for being in great shape, but when he says, “I only care about what my body can do. How it looks is of little value,” my question would be, “Why are you shaving your arms and chest if you don’t care how you look?”

Again, I was a bodybuilder for 2 decades and only shaved my body before competitions and it sucks because I'm hairy and would NEVER do it outside of  pre contest. 

I can tell you from experience, that  men in the gym that shave their bodies like Cuomo obviously does, are either competitive bodybuilders or completely obsessed with the appearance of their physiques/body. I have yet to witness an exception to that in my life.

Which is clearly the case with Cuomo though he claims otherwise.

https://barbend.com/chris-cuomo-workouts/

chris cuomo jacked

0 likes
By WxFollower - April 27, 2020, 10:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Just because I'm not a Trump supporter doesn't mean that I don't find CNN's blatant anti-Trump bias kind of annoying despite Trump asking for a lot of it with his own obnoxious behavior. I mean CNN used to be the most balanced cable news network by far. Also, they gave Trump more airtime in 2015 than any other network because it gave them ratings.

Related to this, the Chris Cuomo apparent fake quarantine is bothering me.

By metmike - April 28, 2020, 2:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Larry!

We're on the same page here.

This is a particularly egregious violation  of ethics and trust in my opinion.  It's not just some white lie or small infraction.

Chris Cuomo decided to turn this into  Chris Cuomo the martyr, sacrificing his freedom and comforts for the safety of his family by staying confined in the basement to protect his loved ones.........that he cares so much for. 

He lectured us on how important it was to isolate (like him) if you had the virus, even though it was tough....... and wear a mask outside.

It was at least partially to possibly entirely staged. Not a surprise at all that his wife and son both got the coronavirus............ironically from him and likely because he was violating the rules that he claimed he was following to get our sympathy and attention and the same ones he insisted that everybody else needs to follow.

Cuomo is a very charasmatic and gifted communicator. Very expressive. He was using that gift to suck us into his coronavirus, ratings/attention scam.

He attacks President Trump viciously. It's especially ironic because some of Trump's worst traits..............define Chris Cuomo. 

Note in  the recent confrontation he had, the other guy described him as a bully. The confrontation he had with another person last year showed him to be an extremely volatile, verbal and physically threatening bully.

During those encounters he was a physical threat to both of those guys and Cuomo was entirely the aggressor. Look at the guy. I watched him lifting weights. He is probably in the top 99.99% for strength compared to other men. I am very impressed. However, he uses that to intimidate and scare people that set off his violent temper. We have 2 instances in the last 8 months.  

And we are supposed to trust him to be an honest reporting and critiquing  source for news about our presidential bully?

Maybe we should appoint Charles Manson as a judge to hear murder cases (-:

By metmike - June 1, 2020, 9:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Chris Cuomo tonight is telling us that President Trump is lying to us. The real reason to crush the protestors is that he doesn't care about police brutality or racism. He only cares about himself. 

Cuomo insists that no actions should have been taken because these are almost all peaceful protesters with a right to protest.

No condemnation of the violence or even recognizing it so far(I can't imagine he won't say something at some point).

I really don't know if this was the perfect solution by President Trump but for sure:

1. Actions had to be taken since this was getting progressively worse, with more people being hurt, more looting, burning buildings/businesses and violence. Doing nothing would have been the worst thing. Allowing rampant crime across the country had a positive affect in what realm? There is none. It can't be justified by any reasonable person or entity(CNN's anchors are not being reasonable).

2. If CNN had been more vociferous in condemning the violent protesting, instead of telling protestors to fight back, as Don Lemon did earlier, they could be part of the solution instead of part of the problem. C'mon CNN, think of what's best for America not your hatred for President Trump. These violent riots in over 30 cities were the absolute worst thing possible for a country that has been devastated by the coronavirus. It obliterated the legit message about racial injustice. It had to stop. Instead of progress we were going backwards. Please help us out CNN., this is not rocket science.  

I will agree with Cuomo and Lemon and CNN, that he definitely cares  a great deal about how this will affect his image and being elected again(his top priority) but even if his actions are motivated largely from this(like most politicians) acting in the way that will get him elected again is exactly what we want..........because it means that his mindset is serving Americans and catoring to their needs to get their approval. 

Don Lemon accused him of being a dictator that doesn't care about Americans earlier this evening.

One can make the exact opposite case when they claim he is just doing it to be elected. A dictator has complete control and doesn't worry about elections.   Regardless of his personal feelings, if he is doing things for Americans,  that  he thinks that Americans will approve of and will have positive results for America............which is the only way that he can get elected again.....it's the exact opposite of being a dictator.  Trump is obsessed with being elected again and he wants to please Americans to get there, not control them. 

Same thing with opening things up. Supposedly, he is doing it for selfish reasons to get elected again by getting the economy running and risking lives unnecessarily. Do they not realize that his selfish motives to get elected again are motivating him to do things that he thinks will have positive results for Americans and thats the only way that he can win votes to get elected? 

Does he abuse his powers? Absolutely Yes, I agree with this.

He is constantly jumping thru all sorts of hoops and his motivation in being overly assertive is usually rooted in serving the American people.........doing things that will turn out best for us/them.

This is not justifying his abuse of powers(Obama and Bush also did this for personal things not related to being elected, Iran and Iraq for instance) just stating that most of the time its in our best interest. 

By metmike - June 1, 2020, 9:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Cumo: "He is doing everything exactly wrong. I know exactly why he is doing it. Listen to me and see it for what it is."

Been  almost an hour of him tonight and still no condemnation of the violence in the protesting but maybe I missed it when I stepped outside for a few minutes. 

"That man is a manifestation of all the problems in our country right now.  He doesn't care about Americans, he only cares about himself."

"He is taking away the rights of overwhelmingly  lawful protestors"

OK, Cuomo never condemned the violence in the protestor. 

Cuomo: "He has a history of being racist, this prove it"

Now he's passing it on to Don Lemon.

Lemon: "He is a showman, playing the media. He doesn't care are about black Americans or racism He doesn't care about Americans. He only cares about being elected in November and looking good to his constituents"

I agree that he wants to be elected again more than anything.

By metmike - Sept. 3, 2020, 2:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Chris Cuomo gets busted again.

President Trump should stay out of it though. He clearly has no self control and will state whatever he is thinking and put it on display for the entire country:

Trump calls for Chris Cuomo's firing over leaked audio: 'CNN has no choice'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/2/donald-trump-calls-for-chris-cuomos-firing-over-le/

“I always told you,” Mr. Cuomo allegedly adds, “the media is not your friend.”

metmike: He would know this better than anyone. 

By mcfarm - Sept. 3, 2020, 5:23 p.m.
Like Reply

seems Cuomo is just as big an ass as his brother. Tucker slammed him for his physical advances to women last nite and tapes of him bragging....so on it goes whatever a lib says they need to look in the mirror, chance are near 100% they are the ones guilty of most whatever they charge about others.

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2020, 12:16 a.m.
Like Reply

Chris Cuomo’s deadly COVID-19 hypocrisy

By Post Editorial Board

https://nypost.com/2020/10/23/chris-cuomos-deadly-covid-19-hypocrisy/

CNN’s Chris Cuomo is proving himself king of the “do as I say, not as I do.”

The latest: Even as he pushes obsessively from his prime-time cable pulpit about wearing face masks, he just got caught regularly skipping the public-health precaution himself.

Management at the anchor’s Manhattan apartment building is trying to set him straight — with a written warning for repeatedly violating the rules, and so risking a $500 fine.

“You have been observed entering and exiting the building and riding the elevator without the required face coverings,” reads the Aug. 6 letter, as reported by Fox News’ Tucker Carlson.

“Even though staff members have asked you to comply with this requirement, you have refused to do so. This is a violation of the Executive Order, building policy, and places other residents and our staff at risk. There are no exceptions to this rule, and you are required to comply.”

That “executive order” comes from Gov. Andrew Cuomo, the anchor’s big brother.

“Rules for thee but not for me” looks to be Chris’ mantra. Back in April, he was caught ignoring the rules while living out in the Hamptons. He actually had the virus, yet Cuomo failed to quarantine properly, even getting into a fight with bicyclist who harassed him for hanging outside of his East Hampton home in April.

And his recent slam at President Trump for going maskless: “I got my wife and son sick just like he did. But with me, it crushed me. It left me ashamed and super sensitive to keeping people safe,” said Cuomo. Are your neighbors not people, Chris?

What a moralizing phony."