Been gone a while
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by wxgrant - May 20, 2020, 6:11 p.m.

I hope everyone is doing well. I have not posted in a LONG time. I have been working from home, making a home studio, and that has really messed up my routine. It has been very weird doing weather from home. But we learn from situations we are forced to deal with. Glad to finally have a regular routine, even though it is from the house. Not sure when we will get back to normal. Our company is making it to where we have only two or three people in the station at a time. Never thought I would cover tornadoes from the basement, but I have know! 

Comments
By metmike - May 20, 2020, 7:03 p.m.
Like Reply

I think that I remember you wxgrant. Aren't you a tv meteorologist from Kansas? Or is it Oklahoma?  

WE MISSED YOU MAN! WELCOME BACK!

To celebrate your return:

TOP 10 BEST TORNADOES

Pecos Hank      

Top 10 best tornado video countdown.  Tornadoes manifest themselves in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Some are a wondrous bright white, others are dark horrific, monsters. Most are harmless grazing over rural farmland, others are worst case scenarios. I've been chasing tornadoes since 1999 and these are my top ten best tornado videos. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWIx3Erswh8

By TimNew - May 21, 2020, 3:20 a.m.
Like Reply

Hiya WX.  As I recall,  you were making some amazing option plays,  correct?

By wxgrant - May 22, 2020, 1:35 p.m.
Like Reply

I did a few options on AMZN, not many though. My main options play this year was SPCE. Lots of premium. I know own 100 shares at a pice point of -$4 a share, yes I hav $400 profit and the 100 shares are now free. 

By wxgrant - May 22, 2020, 1:36 p.m.
Like Reply

Pecos Hank is the best!!! Always stays so calm. 

By metmike - May 22, 2020, 1:53 p.m.
Like Reply

I figured you knew who he was Grant.

That is nuts that you are doing the weather from your home. Wow!

Tell us more about that situation. As a tv meteorologist for 11 years, I'm especially interested in knowing more.

By metmike - May 22, 2020, 2:37 p.m.
Like Reply

For those that don't know Grant(I was joking earlier) he is the chief meteorologist for a Missouri tv station:

https://www.kfvs12.com/authors/grant-dade/