What recovery??
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - June 4, 2020, 11:57 a.m.

Russia, Brazil, Mexico corora virus exploding

Who believes China numbers given their cozy relationship with WHO and lying to the world. I doubt they even know how many were/are infected

Approx 30 million in the USA unemployed

How many world wide unemployed

World banks pumping liquidity into the system

With the possible exception of 5 USA stks, where will the profits come from??? Does the world have a basket of profitable Co.'s   Yes some but how many

Now the EU, Russia, Brazil, China, Mexico, USA all have serious problems of one kind or another. The PBOC was forced to inject liquidity into their banks, just in case you thought China was doing so well. Russia has no income due to oil prices

Shall I go on and name some other important economies?? or is this post long enough

Some predict 2025 some say 2030 just to recover what we have lost in economic activity

Yes for every pessimist there is an optomist

Trust me, you will not recognize the carnage when the flood of BK occur all over the world. You simply can not bring almost all economic activity to a halt and then expect things to resume as if nothing had happened

When we fall off the cliff, it won't be pretty

Comments
By TimNew - June 4, 2020, 12:56 p.m.
Like Reply

I don't think anyone is talking "recovery" at this stage.  I think they are saying the worst is over and it does not appear as bad as we had feared. 

We're still seeing some contraction,  but the slope has smoothed from rapid to almost flat. And next month???