This would be too funny
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - June 12, 2020, 12:06 a.m.

Singapor is having trouble with migrant workers observing social distancing in dormitories

Maybe the dormitories should be further apart to stop the hanky panky but I digress

The people in charge of monitoring the dormitories have been given robots to help observe the workers. These robots are all terrain mobile, equipped with 360 degre cameras and speakers

Now who would try and rig up a cloth hood to just sort of drop down and cover up the camera. I would imagine many trial and error would be required but what fun that would be. Maybe some foam would work, on the camera, who knows but since the robots are controlled by humans at a central post, can't you imagine the fun watching the controllers run back and forth as the unit encounters a slippery substance and is stuck spinning it's wheels. Would lots of soapy water work

Oh the things I could think of

We used to pull this sort of thing on our hall monitors or deans at college when the lights out call was given

Much scurrying about, and bad stuff poured under the locked door to your room. It got so my room mate and myself did not even lock our door so we could make a mad dash to the door and try to catch the perpetrator.

One night we had a very bad stink bomb smashed on our floor. It took a few hrs with open window to air out our room, but we had done some thing I won't even dare to mention on the forum, to deserve pay back.

Oh would I love to play catch as can catch, with those monitors and try my ingenuity vs technology

I have no idea what the punishment may be but they do need workers as these are migrant dormitories.

Wouldn't be the 1st time I was caughjt red handed and I never lied and said I did not do some thing if asked.

You do the crime, you pay the time

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!