77-year-old fights off ATM mugger
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 1, 2020, 12:44 p.m.

https://nypost.com/video/badass-77-year-old-fights-off-atm-mugger/

Badass 77-year-old fights off ATM mugger

Put up your dukes! When a masked marauder attempted to mug a 77-year-old at an ATM, the senior citizen fought back. Security footage from the Cardiff, UK, incident shows the elderly man impressively using fisticuffs to scare off the would-be robber. “The victim in this case showed great bravery,” a South Wales Police detective said. “However he has been left shaken.”

Comments
By TimNew - July 2, 2020, 4:13 a.m.
Like Reply

I love to hear stories about muggers targeting older folks and getting unpleasantly surprised.   Shot dead seems to be the most effective deterrent,  but a good beating is OK too.

By metmike - July 2, 2020, 11:11 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Tim!

It was a wonderful display of self defense that worked this time but I had to chuckle at the lack of power in the old guys punches. 

He just got lucky that the mugger was a total wimp who must have been shocked............expecting the frail old guy to just give up his money so he wouldn't  get hurt.

Sadly, I had alot of experience with street/bar fights from my young idiot days living in Detroit(getting my head bashed in by a tire iron, getting a severe bite, eye swollen shut from being punched in the face and so on-even when winning..........ok, the guy that came back with the tire iron won round 2 (-:       so this fight was sort of funny by those standards but great to see.