Wxdavid
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 4, 2020, 12:17 a.m.

Just so you know he was not banned but this is how he has operated here for years, going back to when Alex banned him twice, the last time permanently before I allowed him to come back.

He pays very brief visits here that might last for a day or so(then vanishes for up to a year) where he attacks almost every post with ludicrous  statements  in order to disrupt our forum, usually featuring personal attacks on the person who authored the post(s).

Since this has unfortunately turned into more of a metmike blog site, when he showed up yesterday, I was the only one for him to attack.

The profoundly ironic thing about Dave is that his MO/style of mean and hateful posting reminds me exactly of the guy that he hates so much...........President Trump.

Regardless, it's no big deal. There are all kinds of people out there and we'll just try to uphold basic behavior standards here and not let those who violate them bother us.

Should Dave show up again soon without the intention of respecting others, that includes  him posting in similar fashion to those from yesterday........we will have to, sadly bid him farewell.........and after 4 warnings since I've been here( 2 bannings from Alex).

Dave is a meteorologist with his own service(last I know of)  and has asked me questions and my opinion before on Facebook and we had a few decent conversations and I've known him going back something like 15 years...........but he just can't keep sheeting on us here, taking advantage of the friendship. 

Edit: Actually, thinking about it more, there was a time when Alex was moderator years ago that Dave made more numerous posts that were not all intended to be inflammatory and they even included some solid weather posts (his profession) before he would get into it with somebody, lose his cool and get banned.

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!