Biden policy
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - July 10, 2020, 10:22 a.m.

Does anybody know anything about Biden Wall St policy

What ever it was, Wall St did not seem to like it

Sounds a bit like Warren had a hand in this part

To my way of thinking it was pure pandering to as many as possible with sort of wishy washy policy that might or might not happen

His green deal sounds good to the greenies, but in reality, is pandering for votes, but impossible to be practical 

I know not many on here support Biden but can anybody show me one good policy decision that will work when put to the test of reality

Open up the door to anybody who wants to go to america. Wow, just wow. That will destroy america. How can you support that many welfare cheques. You have unemployment out the wazzo today.

I did not read the entire policy so there must be some thing good

Speak up or for ever hold your tongue or post as it may be

Support may be limited on this forum but deserves to be heard

I still think the 25 amendment comes into play at some time, if elected.

Comments
By metmike - July 10, 2020, 11:16 a.m.
Like Reply

Biden is nothing more than "not Donald Trump" on the ballet in November.

He has lost most of the policies left from his previous life.........it's all being dictated to him from his handlers/controllers, including the far left....Sanders, Warren, AOC that control the young vote that he needs and is there ever was a time in history to NOT vote for somebody because of their lost cerebral functioning, this is it.

And the young people will be the first to shun an old white man that is struggling to maintain his focus.

So the brilliant strategy is to have his agenda morph into the extreme left agenda to attract those young people and making them part of the Biden team............and keep Biden hidden to minimize exposure to what we all know about his brain.

Then wait it out as the MSM and enemies of Trump batter him into submission for all of his mistakes and mistatements....ok, submission is the wrong word for Trump. How about obliterate his credibility and generate additional hatred for him. 

My youngest son has been Sanders all the way going back to 2016. He can't stand Biden as much as he can't stand Trump. After hearing that Sanders is on the Biden team(errr, sounds more like Biden is on the Sanders team with the agenda changes), he's likely to vote Biden............because he isn't Trump.

By pj - July 10, 2020, 4:55 p.m.
Like Reply

"How about obliterate his credibility..."

"credibility"... LOL

By metmike - July 10, 2020, 5:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Good one pj!