Contested Election results
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - July 12, 2020, 10:15 p.m.

Some people are starting to question the integrity of the Nov elections

I don't have to remind you of budget short falls to mail in voter fraud etc etc.

So what are the chances the public may not recognize the election result

Can you see a possibility of this election ending up in court

Remember the "hanging chad" episode

Comments
By wxdavid - July 12, 2020, 11 p.m.
Like Reply

The hanging chad thing was unusual because there was no precedent for it and because it was impossible at times to determine whether  was or was not  intentional vote.  It is / was obvious that in the two big Jewish counties of Southern Florida that Jews did not vote in Mass for Patrick Buchanan.  ( (3500 jews voted for   Buchanan).  On top of that the idiot known as Al Gore only wanted a recount in the three Democratic counties of Florida as opposed to wanting a recount in the entire state.

Elections cost money. Having enough poll workers cost money
having enough people and voting machines that are running  costs money
Having people trained costs money.

There was only one political party and one political philosophy that says that we don't need government and that all government is bad.

Shutting down voting machines in certain areas ...changing the voter ID laws right before an  election are all mechanisms to ensure that certain people don't vote. People who usually vote for the other side.

people and politicians and political parties claiming that mail-in Vote or mail-in ballots are bogus or risky are in fact lying. Tens of millions of people have voted by mail for more than 20 years. Including the current occupant of the White House and his kids who have often voted by mail from more than 10 years. 

If you are going to make the charge that vote-by-mail is fraudulent or risky you are going to have to find the evidence to support that charge.

Simply because you want to make a bogus charge with helps your political party or candidate does not count this evidence or proof.

The only thing I care about is evidence and proof.

Also course I am bothered by hypocrisy  as are most honest rational people who have integrity.

if  YOU or I  or anyone  has voted   MANY times  by Mail  you  or I  or  THEM    cannot  turn around and say  its   risky or fraudulent