Gold
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by Richard - June 19, 2018, 7:34 p.m.

I think that there is a good chance Gold made a low today. if we do continue lower and close below todays low then 1262 spot is the next support level and That one really should hold. But as of now I am long 1 gold and staying with it.  

Comments
Re: Gold
0 likes
By cutworm - June 19, 2018, 10 p.m.
Like Reply

Why do you think we made a low today. I'm thinking better to sell highs than to buy lows. This looks to me to be a falling knife. Hope it works out for you. But when all you have is  hope....

JMHO

Re: Re: Gold
0 likes
By metmike - June 19, 2018, 10:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Gold Charts

Gold 3 months:                

Gold 1 year below

Gold 5 years below                

Gold 10 years below               

2 likes
By Richard - June 20, 2018, 4:39 p.m.
Like Reply

Looks like I was wrong. Gold did take out yesterdays lows.

0 likes
By silverspiker - June 20, 2018, 8:23 p.m.
Like Reply

... quick, get on all of your your telephones and tell your clients that the Duke Brothers are starting to accumulate all 

of the gold in the world @ 12-44.40 an ozzie osbourne... time stamp a ticket.

... you won't see this as well with a long-term line chart as a candle stick chart would show...

Re: Re: Gold
0 likes
By cutworm - June 20, 2018, 10:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Richard

Every  trader is wrong at some point. We are not perfect. But what is important is did we learn anything. Can we look back and say I thought this because....or I thought that and i did this...Or my work was flawed ... or I broke one of my trading rules... or this happened before and I need to change my rules or plan... or maybe this is just one of those times when the plan didn't work, no silver bullets....Am I blinded by being  in love with a position and blindly trading.

Only the trader his self  can answer these questions.

Best of trades to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT4RainY-lY

By Richard - June 21, 2018, 6:38 a.m.
Like Reply

I got out yesterday and I had an order in to buy back in at $1264.0 basis Aug. My indicators are telling me we are close to a low.  obviously the US$$ keeps pushing to new recent highs and we could continue here. Staying flexible.

By Richard - June 24, 2018, 5:11 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm glad I got back into gold Friday early morning and I am still long and looking for much higher prices by year end. Maybe even $1,400 or so.

By cutworm - June 24, 2018, 11:58 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm looking for a high at the down trend line from the highs of 4-11 and 6-14 at approx $1300. Which would be a shorting opportunity. 

JMHO

By Richard - June 26, 2018, 8:21 a.m.
Like Reply

ooops