HCQ
2 responses | 1 like
Started by wglassfo - July 30, 2020, 5:38 p.m.

If you tested positive to CV

Would you want access to and be treated with HCQ and any  additional drugs as your doctor might prescribe

This is mostly a question of your thoughts about HCQ

I would want HCQ

We have been held hostage to fear mongering for way too long

It is time we decide for ourselves about a lot of stuff

The gov't will not save us

The important thing is to not allow gov't officials to usurp our freedom of thought

Maybe HCQ is that 1st step toward freedom of thought which is in our power to take action

I am fed up with fear mongering [selective reporting] constantly on the TV every nite

Comments
Re: HCQ
0 likes
By GunterK - July 30, 2020, 5:46 p.m.
Like Reply

I most certainly would  I have even been thinking about getting me some, just so i have it in the house, in case I need it in the future.

Re: Re: HCQ
0 likes
By metmike - July 30, 2020, 6:34 p.m.
Like Reply

As I stated earlier this year, before doing the homework that PROVES HCQ works based on the mechanism/biology and already knowing that its safe, I would absolutely take it.

I have an autoimmune disorder, not that different from Lupus and it would definateley help to modulate my immune system, so even if it didn't help with COVID, I would benefit because of the disorder that millions of people get treated for.........using the very safe drug HCQ.

Considering the fact that I spent many, many hours researching how this drug works and have an understanding of science and medicine to be able to mentally digest the information, I would considered myself extremely informed.

Dr. Fauci knows 100 times more than me at least in this field but he is blundering by relying totally on clinical trials and NOT looking at the biology and mechanism of how the drug works.

He can't be or he would be for it.

Show me anywhere that he is basing his opinion based on his understanding of how it actually works in the human body. You can't because he would be contradicting himself.

The problem here is that he's not applying his knowledge properly. Bogus clinical trials are everywhere is science and medicine. Put all your money on the wrong ones and you go down the wrong path.

It's him, not me with the cognitive bias. Some of the smartest people on the planet are wrong about things because of their cognitive bias and some not so smart people can be right about things because their minds are open. 

Everybody, including me, thinks "WOW, Fauci is brilliant!" and we are all correct but some of us know that brilliant people often have the most closed minds because they KNOW they are so smart. 

When THEY decide what will determine their opinion and don't veer from that because of a life of using that or habit or whatever, THEY know that THEY are much smarter than others using other things.

When they are wrong, they often stay wrong for a much longer time because it takes more information from sources they don't want to use to prove they are wrong.