the vaccine debate
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Aug. 4, 2020, 3:05 p.m.

Robert Kennedy Jr vs Dershowitz

Video below.

In a nutshell, where do we stand today?

Dr Fauci has repeatedly touted a Covid19 vaccine that’s being rushed to market. (rushed? What could possibly go wrong?)

Dr Fauci and his NIH have given the vaccine company $500 mill to develop the vaccine (that’s tax payers’ money)

Dr Fauci and his small team own 50% of the patent. This means, they will get paid for each vial of vaccine that’s being sold.

2 billion doses of this vaccine have been, or will soon be ordered

And here is an unprecedented other feature: the vaccine company has complete legal immunity. Can’t sue ‘em, should their vaccine kill people.

Does anyone see anything wrong in this setup?

No wonder then that large numbers of doctors who have actually cured 100s of patients from Covid19, using a combination of HCQ and other components… no wonder then that these doctors are being silenced… their videos removed or ridiculed.

Just yesterday I saw another (now also deleted) twitter post, made by a doctor who has treated Lupus patients for more than 2 decades, using HCQ without any problems, and he is now treating Covid19 patients with this medication. To his surprise, local pharmacies in his area are now forbidden to sell HCQ.

Who has the power to stop patients from receiving life-saving medication? Who is callous enough to do so?

Who would be interested in seeing the Covid19 fatality rates go up, rather than down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=IfnJi7yLKgE&feature=emb_logo

Comments
By WxFollower - Aug. 4, 2020, 3:22 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Aug. 4, 2020, 3:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for doing the homework for me Larry.

I’ve seen this bogus accusation several times before and actually never researched it since it sounds pretty ludicrous.

By GunterK - Aug. 4, 2020, 4:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you for your quick reply.

The sources you linked focus on the claim that Dr Fauci invested $100 mill of his own money in a vaccine venture.

If you read my post closely, I never said so. Rather, I stated that "Dr Fauci and his NIH", meaning it was the NIH, under the direction of Dr Fauci, that invested government money (well... that's what I wanted to say)

If the statement of the NIH investing money presents a problem, I would like to point out that the NIH is known to have given government funds to other institutions…. one of them being the lab in Wuhan, for example, which received $3.7 mill for the work on corona research, in 2014-2019. Yes, I know, there are some ‘fact checkers” who deny this happened. Yet, when phase 2 of this project was cancelled by Pres Trump in early 2020, many news media complained about his cancelling this contract. I must therefore conclude that the fact checkers were wrong… you can’t cancel something that didn’t exist.

As far as Dr Fauci’s patent is concerned… I have no proof that he does own a Covid19 patent, neither can you prove that the does not.

However, when scientists like Dr Fauci and their teams do research, they usually patent their inventions. Years ago, Dr. Fauci became famous for his HIV research... and he does own numerous patents in this area.

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/anthony-s-fauci

I must therefore assume, that he has filed Covbid19 patents by now. I would be surprised, if he didn’t.

In your reply, you did not address the other issue. Over the recent past, we have seen so many doctors, from the US and from around the world, testifying about their success with HCQ (and other components) in curing Covid19.

Why are they being silenced? Why are we forbidden to see their videos?

Why are Covid19 patients being prevented from filling their HCQ prescriptions at their pharmacy?

Dr Fauci stated that HCQ is a dangerous drug. Yet, in many countries it can be purchased over the counter. Dr Fauci stated that NIH tests have shown the drug to cause dangerous side effects. Yet, one of the doctors (now deleted) explained why the NIH tests turned out so badly… they overdosed their test patients with an amount 10 times normally prescribed, and without including the other components.

There are a lot of questions regarding the whole Covid19 scenario that simply don’t make sense.

By metmike - Aug. 4, 2020, 11:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

I totally get why people are suspicious of everyone and everything related to COVID.

We have been fed  BS on the affects of the beneficial(to some) and safe drug hydroxychloroquine.

We have been fed complete BS on the spread of COVID from protesting. 

Sadly, Fauci is on the WRONG side of both of those issues.

When you bust somebody being wrong about a couple of things, it makes you distrust them in all things.

It makes it much easier to sell you on them being wrong and corrupt on others things because you don't trust them.

Despite this, outside of the protests and HCQ,  I think Fauci is an excellent source of  good information......for instance, on masks or social distancing. 

His credibility has taken a big hit for me because of his not being honest about the protests.......which will undoubtedly end up costing many thousands of lives. 

This is purely political.

We can say the exact same thing about Trump, who you support. 

There are issues in which President Trump has stated things that you know are nonsense but you still support him for the pro American agenda.

Fauci, for me anyways, is still somebody that I support even though he's messed up on HCQ and protesting.

But the average person may not be in a position to understand the science/medicine or have the data to know what to believe and what not to believe with Fauci.

It's the story of our times.  Fake news, false information and propaganda designed to push a political agenda.

You are familiar with the anti Trump agenda..........obliterate him any way possible.

The other side appears to be using a plan from the same play book to destroy Fauci. 

By metmike - Aug. 5, 2020, 12:02 a.m.
Like Reply

Both sides think their guy is getting the shaft..........even as they give the shaft(use the same treatment) to the guy from the other side.