know your "friendly" nano robot
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Aug. 11, 2020, 10:09 p.m.

video below...

You all know what robots are… you have seen them in science fiction movies… they are machines/devices that are designed and programmed to perform certain tasks.

Nano means small… very small… like a speck of dust.

So small, that they can be slipped into your bloodstream with your next flu shot, without you knowing it.

Scientists have been working and improving them for quite a few years.

What can they do?

Well, first of all, they can transmit microwave data of your body, of your location, to anyone interested. In other words…. surveillance.

Of course today, while we are living with a pandemic, medical use will be emphasized to make you like them. They can monitor your health and inform you (and the authorities) of any virus they may have invaded your body.

In this report, the term “public control” was mentioned.

With the recent advances of Artificial Intelligence, they can be programmed to do many, many other things… like intentionally harming your body… or re-configuring your DNA

It’s really staggering when you think about when somebody can program them to do whatever they want them to do….

They can be linked to your bank account, or to your “social credit rating” (as they have in China)

In conclusion… nano robots can really be helpful in medicine, but they can also be programmed with malicious intent.

They are coming, there is no doubt about it… and will probably be here soon.

Think about this, when someone offers you a vaccine shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=223&v=fvzUtK3di0c&feature=emb_logo

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 11, 2020, 10:58 p.m.
Like Reply

It's incredible how technology has advanced.

My dad was born in 1925. He has seen more medical and technological advances in his lifetime than all human generations before him!

Will some of it be used for bad things?

Maybe. 

Will some of it be used to control us and with ulterior motives that we are not told about?  Absolutely. 

The vast majority of information that we get about climate change is designed to convince us that there is a crisis for life, even as the planet greens up from the climate optimum. 

They are controlling peoples thoughts(brainwashing) to impose the political agenda. They did it by hijacking the field of climate science, using the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change that we deemed the global authority and even rewriting climate history to wipe out the inconvenient Medieval Warm Period, 1`,000 years ago.

They won't allow the scientific method  to be applied to mainstream climate science. We have been informed that the science is settled and the debate is over.

Supposedly, they know everything important that  there is to know and computer simulations of the atmosphere with worst case scenario's are the ones to base governmental policies on.

And they have been convincing and successful at pulling it off. 

If they can do something like that, on a global scale, anything is conceivable.

Climate Reality discussions            

14 responses |               

Started by metmike - April 15, 2019, 4:10 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27864/

I would not rule out other nefarious stuff...............like covering up the spread of COVID from protesting.......or censuring authentic information about the drug HCQ.

Wait a second...............that did happen already.

Covering up massive COVID being spread from protests-8/8 update below            

20 responses |               

Started by metmike - July 30, 2020, 7:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57070/

Trump touts HCQ again and wacko doc who promotes it            

20 responses |              

Started by pj - July 28, 2020, 10:49 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/56930/

Regardless, I'm  less cynical about medical things in the future than you. I have yet to receive the flu vaccine because I almost never get sick(having an auto immune disorder from an over active immune system) but am planning on getting a flu vaccine and COVID vaccine when it comes out with minimal concerns about it doing anything other than protecting me from getting the virus.