Jill Biden
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Aug. 19, 2020, 4:23 p.m.

So Jill goes on TV to defend the question,??  why is her husband Joe working from his basement

Does the WH have a basement for Joe??? while the real work of the president is done by Jill???

Suddenly Jill is doing the heavy lifting for Joe

Comments
Re: Jill Biden
0 likes
By metmike - Aug. 19, 2020, 7:47 p.m.
Like Reply

EXCLUSIVE: 'Joe Biden stole Jill from me': Her first husband tells how she CHEATED with Democrat candidate he once considered a friend and that they have LIED about how they started dating for years

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8635281/Jill-Biden-cheated-husband-Joe-ex-claims.html

• Joe Biden and his wife Jill  had an affair that broke up her first marriage, her ex-husband told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview
  • Bill Stevenson says that their story about how the presidential candidate fell in love with Jill after a blind date is made up
  • The way the Bidens tell their story, Joe saw a picture of Jill in March 1975 — after her marriage crashed — and they went on a date and have been together since
  • But Stevenson claims he andhis then wife met Biden in 1972, when they worked on then-New Castle County Councilman Biden's first campaign for the Senate
  • At the time Biden was married to his first wife Neilia who died with their daughter Naomi in a car crash between the election and Biden taking his Senate seat
  • 'Jill and I sat in the Bidens' kitchen,' Stevenson said. 'We worked on his campaign'
  • Stevenson said he first suspected Biden and Jill were having an affair in August 1974; He was then 26, Jill was 23 and Joe was 31
  • 'One of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were getting a little too close,' he said
  • That October he got confirmation when a man informed him Biden was driving his wife's car and the two of them got into a fender bender  
  • Stevenson said: 'I asked Jill to leave the house, which she did... I considered Joe a friend. I'm not surprised he fell in love with Jill'

Stevenson said he first suspected Biden and Jill were having an affair in August 1974. He was then 26, Jill was 23 and Joe was 31.

'I know exactly when it was,' he said. 'Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

'I asked Jill to go with me and she said no — she had things to do, she had to look after Joe's kids, Beau and Hunter. It was kind of a big deal to go meet Springsteen. I had no idea she and Joe were that kind of friendly.

'Then one of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were getting a little too close. I was surprised that she came to me.'

Stevenson married Jill Jacobs in 1970. 'It was February, I believe it was the 7th,' he told DailyMail.com. Two years later, he said, the couple were working on then-New Castle County Councilman Biden's first campaign for the Senate. 'Jill and I sat in the Bidens' kitchen,' said Stevenson. 'We worked on his campaign'

Stevenson said he first suspected Biden and Jill were having an affair in August 1974. He was then 26, Jill was 23 and Joe was 31. 'Then one of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were getting a little too close. I was surprised that she came to me.' Pictured: Jill and Joe in 1987 

Stevenson, who founded The Stone Balloon (pictured), a famed live music club near the University of Delaware. Rolling Stone once called it 'the best kept secret in rock and roll.' Some of the biggest names in music including the Allman Brothers, Metallica, Ray Charles, Run DMC, The Dave Matthews Band, David Crosby, Bonnie Raitt and Hootie and the Blowfish played there during its 30-plus year history

That October he got confirmation. 'I was at work and a guy came in and asked: 'Do you own a brown Corvette?' I said yes, it's my wife's car.

'He said back in May it had crunched his bumper and they told him to get an estimate and he never heard back from them.

'I said: 'Wait a minute. Who is they?' And he said: 'Funnily enough, Senator Biden was driving.'

That was it as far as Stevenson was concerned. 

'I asked Jill to leave the house, which she did. Her father was begging me to take her back when he found out what was going on. He asked me to give her a second chance, but I wasn't interested.

'I considered Joe a friend. I'm not surprised he fell in love with Jill. Everyone who meets Jill falls in love with her immediately. It's hard not to.'

I said: 'Wait a minute. Who is they?' And he said: 'Funnily enough, Senator Biden was driving.

But the way the Bidens tell their love story, Joe saw a picture of Jill in March 1975 — after her marriage had crashed. 

She was in an advertisement for local parks that he saw while passing through Wilmington Airport with his brother Frank. He told Frank that was the kind of girl he would like to date and Frank said: 'Why don't you then? I know her,' and passed on her number.

In her 2019 autobiography Where The Light Enters, Jill wrote that Joe called her and asked her out. She said she already had a date, but he persisted because he was only in town for one night and she relented. 

They went to Philadelphia to see the French movie, A Man And A Woman, ironically about a widowed man falling in love, and then went out to dinner.

Despite him saying he was only in town for a single night, the couple went out the next two nights as well, she wrote.

The New York Times told a slightly different story. It said he didn't know his date was the 'drop-dead gorgeous' woman he had been admiring earlier until he picked her up.

metmike: This mans story rings solidly of truth. 

By mcfarm - Aug. 19, 2020, 8:02 p.m.
Like Reply

well despite all we have read here and other places about what a "good old guy" Joe was and how real, honest, and upfront Jill is and they are just good old ordinary people guess what. They are what they have always been. Joe has been a creep for his entire life. He raised another creep. Cheating on their wives, doing deals with foreign nations to enrich their selves, plagiarism, little black boys setting on my lap and making the hair stand up on  my legs. Most people do not change their basic character much. Biden has been protected his entie 46 years of public life from racism, sexism, groping, smelling, unwanted touching, on and on and yet its "good old Joe" he never meant any harm. Well he is a creep period end of story

Now on to what he is running on. Taking the very thing, capitalism, that makes America great away from us. The very thing that separates us from all others. The very thing that allows the poorest of the poor to rise to heights never imagined, taken away. That is what he is running on. Good luck with that you creep, Joe Biden, and your cheating lying wife Jill.

By metmike - Aug. 19, 2020, 8:05 p.m.
Like Reply

With regards to Joe not being capable of doing the job of president.

How people still defend his cognitive abilities is "mind" boggling denial.

At least 59% of Americans have a grip on reality here(some that will still vote for Biden anyway.............even knowing that he can't do the job....... because he isn't Trump)

59% Think Biden Unlikely to Finish            

Started by metmike - Aug. 16, 2020, 5:56 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57699/

Here are a couple of Biden "cheerleaders":

George Will to vote for Biden: thank you            

28 responses |           

Started by WxFollower - July 26, 2020, 12:43 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/56799/