Riots, looting, shooting
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Aug. 26, 2020, 6:32 p.m.

How does a person begin to describe what we see happening in the cities, this country, as police are defunded, cities burn, peaceful demonstrators has become a joke when looting etc happens. Sports teams are boycotting future games, in baseball, basket ball. Where does this end. A long time ago I posted pitch forks in the streets [which was a reference to early revolutions when peasants had nothing else to fight with] civil war [a reference to earlier divisions within the country]

How do you describe what is happening today?? Revolution?? deep divisions within the country?? Angry mobs, perhaps angry with the system??

You have guns in the street, live ammunition, all kinds of highly dangerous materials such as cement chunks, gasoline [you know what is being used]

But it is the action in the street, the angry mob, that bothers me. The actions of politicians who encourage the mob, the problem with HCQ, not being widely available, Bill Gates and associates who want to control the vaccine.. Citizens being forced to defend their property with guns and live ammunition. You know what is happening. I could go on and on but you know 

This isn't going to end any time soon, no matter who wins the election. There are people out there every nite and some days, who want to destroy america and by golly america is being destroyed. Just because you haven't been affected doesn't guarantee you are safe from the mob

This may have started with Floyd but today it is much more than police shooting. People are angry. Angry enough to use guns and shoot people dead

This looks to me as if we have a revolution by some people against the gov't, not Trump, but gov't as evidence of statues being destroyed.. This is more than just Trump. The mob is angry with the system. Unfortunately some people are caught in the cross fire of the mob destroying property and some have decided to defend their property. What choice do they have??? The police are not doing the job. The politicians in many instances won't let the police defend property

I don't call these people angry demonstrators, they are an angry mob. . Unfortunately I don't think the mob will go away any time soon

Sadly I think america will be mostly destroyed before this insanity ends. And I think the end result will be vastly different than what we all thought america stood for. Evil people are plotting the over throw of the system you and I took for granted all these yrs. Evil will eventually rule the country. We are at a water shed moment in americian history. The future of the country is now. Except I think the future will get worse. Nobody can absorb the evil that is happening today

I hope I am wrong but so far, I see much evil  that will control the country. Todays demonstrators are mere pawns in a greater evil

Decent people have to forget their petty differences, come together, recognize the dangers of this evil, that will destroy america if there is no opposition

I wish I was wrong, about the evil things that are happening, but when I 1st posted about pitch forks and torches in the streets, what do you see today??? might the mob be some what similar to what I thought might happen.

I certainly did not post because I wanted this to happen. I just thought some thing might happen.

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 26, 2020, 7:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

Here are some of your previous pitch forks and torches threads:

Pitch forks and torches            

Started by wglassfo - June 10, 2020, 9:33 p.m.       

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/53638/

Pitch forks and torches            

Started by wglassfo - May 30, 2020, 6:40 p.m.         

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/53040/

Pitchforks and torches            

Started by wglassfo - May 14, 2020, 5:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/52177/

By wglassfo - Aug. 26, 2020, 9:23 p.m.
Like Reply

I feel like the only person trying to wake up the good people of the USA

MM You said that guns look bad

Well the people with guns are now shooting

As I read my previous posts most of what I warned about is coming true