Enemy of the State
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Aug. 30, 2020, 2:53 p.m.

MSNBC interviewed Nancy Pelosi last week. She stated that Trump and the Republicans are "enemies of the State"

I wondered.... 

if Congress could make this definition official and legal, could they not arrest all Republicans? This worked well for the Soviet Union. It would create a one-party state and all opponents would be in Gulags

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mainstream-media-avoids-pelosi-enemies-of-the-state-trump

On the other hand....

I just watched a convoy of Trump supporters in pickup entering Portland. All vehicles flew the US flag. In contrast, the protestors have not only looted and burned  cities, they also tore down historical monuments and brunt the US flag... 

This is clearly telling us that the "far Left" hates the USA. Maybe, they could be called the enemy of the state.

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 30, 2020, 3:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Last week, my wife told me that she saw several Biden signs in peoples front yards while driving home but no Trump signs. We actually live in a rural, conservative area.

Then she said that she saw alot of American flags too and those were the Trump supporters.

Very true.

Biden signs =Biden supporters =no American flags

American flags = ???=what do you think based on realities

What does having an American flag hanging in front of your house say about you?

By mcfarm - Aug. 30, 2020, 3:32 p.m.
Like Reply

what does it say about a national party that would openly misstate our pledge of allegiance?