Kamala finally tells the truth
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 15, 2020, 10:49 a.m.

Speaking to a group of Latinos in a virtual 5 minute speech, she said a Harris-Biden administration would have their back  in the WH

This is the 1st public statement I know of that  Kamala has actually told the truth 

Kamala will be running the administration, not Biden if elected

Kamala has endorsed several left wing policies while Biden has indicated he is a moderate

But it will be radical left wing with Kamala making decisions, and this is public proof of what we suspected

Can't be more obvious, who will be the decision maker, than what Kamala says in her own words

Sorry I don't have the tape or 5 minute speech

Comments
By metmike - Sept. 15, 2020, 12:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Wayne,

This must be the speech you were referring to:

Kamala Harris tells Latina business owners 'immigrants have too much at stake' to sit out election

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2020/09/12/kamala-harris-immigrants-have-too-much-stake-sit-out-election/5781462002/

I stopped believing a word that side says after they continued to make stuff up and make impossible promises with the Green New Fairly tale.

And Biden is like a puppet on a string, saying whatever appears to be the position that will get the most votes based on whatever the circumstances are and what his handlers, who look at polls and events tell him to say. 

Earlier this year, Biden was going to shut down fracking.....when debating Bernie and discussing the Green New Deal.

Then earlier this month, he went to PA and insisted a couple of times that he would not ban fracking............which would mean he can't be for the Green New Deal because it eliminates fossil fuels, which is the only reason to frack. 

Then earlier this week, when the climate was getting blamed for the natural weather events that caused the fires and politicians saw another opportunity to use a natural disaster for politics, his position reversed again. He is going to eliminate all fossil fuels by 2035, which means ZERO fracking.

Biden:

1. No fracking to appeal to the far left/Bernie voters

2. Wait, I'm not really banning fracking because I'm here in PA to win votes from moderates that know banning fracking would obliterate jobs and the economy. I will repeat this "I'm not banning fracking!"

3. Wait, I really am going to get rid of fracking to appeal to the far left/environmentalists because the fires have provided me with  another opportunity to capitalize politically by being for eliminating fossil fuels and fracking. 

He has done the exact same thing on law and order.

During the rioting all Summer, when it seemed to be  politically advantageous  to attack cops and to attack Trump for supporting law and order.......he encouraged protesting and was not an outspoken critic  of the violence/rioting.....for 3 months.(protesting that caused widespread COVID that has been covered up)

Then, when the polls showed Americans had changed their views after being battered with daily news of the rioting and harm to communities/people and were sick and tired of it....... more than they wanted to see a continuation of the peaceful protesting......Joe Biden, suddenly comes out condemning the violence.

Way too late for us to believe that fake new  position.....or was the completely opposite, old position the fake one?

By wglassfo - Sept. 15, 2020, 1:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Tks Mike for helping me with this story and Biden's changing policy positions

By metmike - Sept. 15, 2020, 1:21 p.m.
Like Reply

YW Wayne!

The Democrats are the party of change................changing the position before the election to get votes. 

Democrats back away from quick reversal of Trump tax cuts

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/516417-democrats-back-away-from-quick-reversal-of-trump-tax-cuts

metmike: You can be almost certain, that as soon as the election is over, if they win that Trumps tax cuts WILL be reversed.