Election chaos
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 18, 2020, 6:33 p.m.

It seems that certain groups of people are mobilizing to create chaos in the streets if Trump wins the election. Some have even suggested using the military to remove Trump from office, which seems aa bit radical to me

Why do certain people think chaos etc is a good way to transition power in the USA

If Trump loses, fair and square, he will likely be tried for crimes and his family could also be in a tight spot. One doesn't want to under estimate the hate the left might have if given an opportunity, even if the charges are fabricated

If Trump wins fair and square, then one might think any attempt to cause a coup should lead to charges of treason

People are expecting nobody will win fair and square by a land slide thus the attempts to remove Trump with street chaos

This could lead to dangerous times ahead for Trump and his saftey

How many USA presidents have been assinated while in office

I don't like the atmosphere/thinking of what might happen

Comments
By TimNew - Sept. 19, 2020, 6:35 a.m.
Like Reply

If Trump loses, fair and square, he will likely be tried for crimes and his family could also be in a tight spot.

I keep hearing people say this and I have to assume they have not been paying attention.

The end game is, and always has been, to get Trump out of  office and losing at the ballot box is a mere set back. Once Trump is out of office,  all kinds of things will disappear as the left shifts their focus to the next "Racist, Nazi Homophobe" pub candidate.  Oh, and don't forget, like magic,  Trump will not be as bad as "THIS GUY".

It's part of the standard playbook of the left now (they get more brazen every year)  and fortunately for them, the vast majority of us have terrible memory. 

Refer to the history of Bush and Romney.

By metmike - Sept. 19, 2020, 3:49 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm surprised that more serious incidents than the one below are not reported frequently.

If Biden wins, we won't have violence and riots.

If Trump wins, we will.

The degree to which is difficult to guess at. It may be tied to the messages we get from the dems and MSM. If they decide to encourage protesting, then it can get pretty crazy. 

If the dems win the senate  with Trump winning, look for another impeachment. Maybe if they don't even have the majority............they would need 2/3rds majority to remove him from office which seems extremely unlikely, after he just got elected.

Their objective will be to try to politically cripple and ideally obliterate him.

The next 4 years would be a nightmare. However, it seems impossible for the MSM to be more negative. In our world, there is no number greater than 100% of the time(negative spin on coverage from CNN) (-:

Law enforcement intercepts package of ricin mailed to Trump: report

https://nypost.com/2020/09/19/poison-ricin-package-mailed-to-trump-was-intercepted-last-week-report/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push-notification&utm_campaign=poison-ricin-package-mailed-to-trump-was-intercepted-last-week-report