Racin sent to WH
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 23, 2020, 12:06 a.m.

Perhaps you heard about the crazy woman from Canada who sent a pkg to the WH containing racin. Further news indicates she also sent a  letter telling him to with draw from the election

1st: Who really thinks such a letter would reach the WH with out rigorous inspection of all mail

2nd: On behalf of all Canadians I want to apologize for this woman's actions

3rd: The lady in question has been arrested with a gun and I think a knife in her car while trying to cross the border, into the USA, at the Peace Bridge [near Buffalo]

4th: Just goes to show there are people out there who will take extreme action. Fortunately, this lady was so dumb she was easily identified and aresseted, but goes to show that elected politicians may not be the most popular, but they should not fear for their life. Sadly, there may, even now be more elaborate plans to eliminate a public person. I suppose this has been going on from time immoral [Jesus was betrayed]

I just hope you don't think badly about Canadians as we are mostly people just like you who simply want to live and work in peace.

Comments
By TimNew - Sept. 23, 2020, 4:22 a.m.
Like Reply

There are far more Americans that bother me than Canadians.  Cept maybe Trudeau.   That guy bugs the crap outta me.