Mob in LA attacks a man
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Sept. 25, 2020, 10:54 a.m.
Comments
By TimNew - Sept. 25, 2020, 2:22 p.m.
Like Reply

I believe the vast majority are sickened by this sort of thing and losing patience.  If it continues,  the Rittenhouse incident will end up looking like a scouting jamboree.

By metmike - Sept. 25, 2020, 4:33 p.m.
Like Reply

I have been against what Rittenhouse did but am having a harder and harder time justifying that position based on realities as opposed to laws. 

By TimNew - Sept. 25, 2020, 5:02 p.m.
Like Reply

A lot of people are starting to feel that they are no longer safe in the streets, and maybe not even in their homes.   They are also losing faith in government to restore that sense of security.

When they can't go to a restaurant  without being assaulted...

When they can't drive down the street without being assaulted and then get arrested while trying to get away.

So, they ask themselves..   "What should I do to restore my sense of security?"   There are a few answers to that question.  They all boil down to fight or flight. 

By wglassfo - Sept. 25, 2020, 8:10 p.m.
Like Reply

If you think it is bat shot crazy now, wait until Nov and after

No matter who wins it will see saw back and forth with nobody happy

Frustrated people will take to the street

I am reading a lot of comments by private individuals and it is surprising the support for Trump. I think I read a cross section of the population but maybe not. 

Just wait until some body finds a bunch of ballots in the trash. Especially if they are ballots from the troops. The country will explode

On the other hand maybe the country will explode no matter what

Sinister out side forces have pitted friend against friend until it is impossible to talk politics. A country divided can not survive and certain people know that, like what party would put up a person with obvious dementia and then seriously think that is the best available

Dems will vote Dem if my dog was running for public office and was a Dem

By TimNew - Sept. 25, 2020, 8:52 p.m.
Like Reply

There is a concerted effort to have the country explode. It's the plan.  And the planners are leaving little/no choice...  

Do we live in fear of leaving our houses,  or not?