Julian Assange and freedom for the people to know
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Oct. 3, 2020, 3:08 p.m.

Have  you ever wondered about gov't secrets which are classified as state security [means and methods or other classifications]

Julian lifted the veil of secrecy and published documents which the USA claims was  classified state security documents. The gov't cannot prove Wile Leaks ever stole information as any information is always provided by some one, not ever stolen. Wiki Leaks also never reveals who provided documents, even going to jail for life as Julian probably will rather than reveal a source.

In fact:  Julian revealed why the USA war machine must be kept a secret at all costs. The threats are not external threats to the country but profits for the benefit of the elite

You see, if the public finds out that state secrets are in fact designed to protect the gov't elite in it's PR campaign for endless wars, blood and treasure then the elite who profit from such wars suddenly lose their power when secrets are exposed to the sunlight of public scrutiny. The use of force is used in some countries but the military gun used on it's own USA population may not be the best solution. Thus Julian must be silenced at all costs, lest the people find out that state secrets are not designed to protect the gov't from external threats but protect the gov't from internal dissent

What Julian did was expose the gov't hiding behind a veil of secrecy to protect itself from it's own citizens 

The sad part is the people have become so accustomed to believing state propaganda they are ready to put Julian in jail for life to protect the elite profit machine, the gov't calls state secrets

And nobody in the USA seems to know why Julian is on trial or what the gov't will do, especially the spilling of blood, for profit.

I find this unbelievable, but it does not surprise me.

Nor does it surprise me that the elite war machine would lobby and write the laws for both sides of the aisle, thus Julian must be silenced. Life in jail works rather well, especially when the people do not care one wit.

And this my friends may be my last post about Julian. If you turn a blind eye to corruption and accept it by voting back in office corrupt incumbents at primaries, then I am afraid there is no hope

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 3, 2020, 9:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Wayne!