Bidens campaign strategy is a winner...
10 responses | 2 likes
Started by TimNew - Oct. 9, 2020, 11:02 a.m.

It's so simple.   Say as little as possible,  or better yet nothing. Let Trump talk as much as he wants while the media misquotes/mischaracterizes/misrepresents as much as possible.  And of course, there is never a shortage of Trump outrageous quotes that can be highlighted and repeated ad nauseum. 

Meanwhile, 

"What is your healthcare plan?'    "I have a plan".

"Do you plan to pack the supreme court".   "You'll have my answer after the election".

"Do you support defunding police?'   "Absolutely not" .  (Well,  I did say I did , but I'm not gonna say that now).

"Do you plan to eliminate fracking?" "Absolutely not."  (At least not while speaking in Pennsylvania).

Granted,   Trump is a key factor in making this work,   but a completely dumbed down electorate is absolutely essential.

Say bye bye to the America we once knew and loved.  And while it's crashing, watch the left blame the right and the greedy rich and deregulation and too little taxation and  Fox News and everything but their own historically flawed ideology.

When asked what we had, "Ben Franklin said "A Republic, if you can keep it".  Well guess what?

I've been watching this approach for 20+ years.  Never thought we'd get there,  but we're right on the precipice.

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 9, 2020, 2:41 p.m.
Like Reply

You forgot the Green New Fairy Tale..........errr, i mean Green New Deal.

It sounds great because we are told that it will create millions of jobs, stimulate the economy, create cheap, clean, abundant and renewable energy.............and best of all, save the planet at the same time.

Who could possibly be against all those things?

I'm entirely for all those things!

I would also be for everyone getting a money tree to grow in their backyards.

And for Santa Claus to deliver all the presents to everyone at his cost on Christmas............if only it were possible.

The REAL Green New Deal has been happening for the past 40 years, instead of listening to one side, using convincing sounding words and making up stuff about THEIR Green New Deal, all we have to do is look around us to see the true Green New Deal on our planet based on the authentic science.

Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth

From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.

An international team of 32 authors from 24 institutions in eight countries led the effort, which involved using satellite data from NASA’s Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer instruments to help determine the leaf area index, or amount of leaf cover, over the planet’s vegetated regions. The greening represents an increase in leaves on plants and trees equivalent in area to two times the continental United States.

globe of Earth from North Pole perspective

This image shows the change in leaf area across the globe from 1982-2015.

Credits: Boston University/R. Myneni

Green leaves use energy from sunlight through photosynthesis to chemically combine carbon dioxide drawn in from the air with water and nutrients tapped from the ground to produce sugars, which are the main source of food, fiber and fuel for life on Earth. Studies have shown that increased concentrations of carbon dioxide increase photosynthesis, spurring plant growth.

However, carbon dioxide fertilization isn’t the only cause of increased plant growth—nitrogen, land cover change and climate change by way of global temperature, precipitation and sunlight changes all contribute to the greening effect.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===

metmike: The GREEN in the Green New Deal is supposed to be about saving the planet. 

But, ironically, the planet is massively greening up BECAUSE of the element that we are supposed to save the planet from!

That is the authentic science. 

This would be like claiming a very  healthy, athletic, well fed person with a nutritious diet needs to severely cut back on the nutrition that is greatly contributing to their health.

CO2 is a beneficial gas for life on this planet to double the current ambient atmospheric levels!

Don't just take my words, look at all the data, graphs and images the prove that irrefutably. 

Climate Reality discussions

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27864/

By metmike - Oct. 9, 2020, 2:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Whether he wants to call the Green New Deal, his Biden Deal or has some other name, its complete snake oil based on a completely fake climate crisis because we are having a climate optimum for life.

Not in spite of the increase in CO2 or weather but BECAUSE OF IT. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27864/

I would appreciate anybody that wants to look over these 3 dozen discussions/threads on climate change pointing out anything that may be overlooked so that I can make an adjustment if needed to keep them accurate.

By joj - Oct. 9, 2020, 8:07 p.m.
Like Reply

We agree on something.  The republic is in great danger.

Trump calls for the arrest of his political opponent who is leading with less than a month to go to the election.  

Is calling for the arrest of your political opponent just "saying a bad thing"?

Trump has done great damage to the Republic and I expect more damage from him whether he wins or loses.

He calls Biden a criminal because HE is a criminal.

He calls his critics (who are just quoting him mostly) liars, because HE is a liar.

I believe they call that projection in psychology circles.

All his actions reveal a wanna be dictator.  But the discussion here is about everything but the real dangers to the republic.  

-----

Also, don't lie Tim.  

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-biden-defund-police/

By TimNew - Oct. 10, 2020, 5:04 a.m.
Like Reply

Fortunately, the dems have a party where "You can be for something before you were against it".  It's a proud old tradition dating back decades.    Watching the attached video will leave you with the question "So do I believe Joe or do I believe my lying eyes and ears?"   https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/07/19/yes-joe-biden-absolutely-said-defund-police/

Then he modifies it with this gem..  "Biden told news anchor Norah O’Donnell, “I don’t support defunding the police… I support conditioning federal aid to police, based on whether or not they meet certain basic standards of decency and honorableness.”.      Now,  can you just imagine what those standards would be? (How dare you shoot him for running at you with a knife!!!)

Also,  it's hilarious that libs would consider Trump asking the DOJ to follow up on reams of incriminating data as an issue after the witch hunt Trump was subjected to, one that cost millions of dollars and man hours, yielding nothing, based on a weaponized FBI using falsified documents to obtain warrants to conduct a spying operation on his campaign that makes Watergate look like a boy scout choir practice, while trampling assorted civil rights into the ground.

Now THAT's a threat to our republic.

As far as criticizing his critics.   Tell Me,    Did Trump Tell People to Drink Bleach? Did he say "Nazi's are fine people"? Has he NEVER condemned white supremacists?   We'll start with those,  but here's a spoiler alert.  The number misquotes of Trump, whether intentional or not, are the stuff of which legends are made.  It's become a national past time for most of the press and a large segment  of the population.

By joj - Oct. 10, 2020, 7 a.m.
Like Reply

He said "There are fine people on both sides."  

But that doesn't outrage you, so going down your rabbit hole seems pointless to me.

He said:  "The only way I can lose is if the election is rigged".

That doesn't bother you.

He refused the most elementary hurdle of democratic norms by affirming he would honor the election results, but that doesn't outrage you.  And don't give me that garbage that Hillary said it too.  She said not to concede until all the votes are counted.  

(Not that she's actually on the ballot)

When he loses you can hang your hat on "the main stream media did it" as opposed to the will of the people.

I'll give you the last word to the 4 or 5 people who are actually reading this.  

By metmike - Oct. 10, 2020, 10:31 a.m.
Like Reply

joj states: "He said "There are fine people on both sides."

metmike: You handed us the quintessential example to prove the other sides point.

Media and Politicians Twist Trump’s Words About Charlottesville

https://www.justfactsdaily.com/media-and-politicians-twist-trumps-words-about-charlottesville

"In the wake of President Trump’s comments about the killing and mass violence in Charlottesville, media outlets and politicians have alleged that Trump said some of the white supremacists are “very fine people” and that both sides are equally to blame. Based on those claims, they are accusing Trump of supporting neo-Nazis and drawing moral equivalence between the two sides. Those assertions are demonstrably false, and Trump said the polar opposite of what these people allege."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

joj: "He said:  "The only way I can lose is if the election is rigged".

metmike: One of many thousands of really dumb things that Trump has stated. He also calls people he doesn't like uncomplimentary names and is a bully. Other negative character traits of President Trump. We are exactly on the same page here joj. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/59891/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

joj: "I'll give you the last word to the 4 or 5 people who are actually reading this."  

metmike: I continue to welcome you here joj and encourage you to express your thoughts, especially because they disagree with others. Why do you continue to insult MarketForum and even the moderator(you referred to me as being part of a cult earlier in the week).

What have I/we done to you............other than not hate Trump?

Seriously, this is not rhetorical, please tell me why you do it?

By TimNew - Oct. 10, 2020, 11:38 a.m.
Like Reply

The left makes it so easy.  They eagerly parrot the misquotes as gospel.  What's confusing, and a little frustrating is that even after you show them videos that absolutely refute their claims, they continue to make them.   

And then they call anyone who disagrees "Brainwashed Cult Members".

The pathology is fascinating.  

By metmike - Oct. 10, 2020, 11:56 a.m.
Like Reply

joj probably thinks that I'm trying to win an argument or make him look bad but what would bring me the greatest joy, would be for him to think about that question at the end of the last post and give himself an honest answer, then apply it to his self understanding.

By metmike - Oct. 12, 2020, 9:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden has been silent on this campaign issue. Hear his stance in 1983

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/10/11/biden-supreme-court-packing-tapper-sotu-vpx.cnn

Jake Tapper calls out Biden and the Biden reps continual refusal to answer(just like Biden and Harris) is the answer. 

By metmike - Oct. 12, 2020, 9:49 p.m.
Like Reply

metmike: This is hilarious!

Joe Biden exposed: Democrat caught removing mask to cough into hand - 'Following science?'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1346298/Joe-Biden-Donald-Trump-American-election-news-face-mask

"The former Vice President was campaigning in the swing state of Nevada when he pulled down his mask, coughed and then pulled it back up on his nose. GOP Rapid Response Director Steve Guest tweeted: “You can't make this up. Joe Biden just removed his mask to cough in his hand. Talk about unsanitary!”