about that Philadelphia shooting
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Oct. 29, 2020, 7:49 p.m.

another black man was shot by police.... what seemed like a nice young man, a father of 3, who was dealing with a temporary mental issue, was shot dead, when he approached the police with a knife

Well, this is the description given by the MSM. On other sites, I saw his rap sheet that was 2 pages long... armed robbery, etc,

But this is not the subject of this post. The question asked by many media is.... why was a man, armed with only a knife, shot 14 times. Isn't this excessive force?

I also wondered about it.... one shot should have been enough to stop his advance. One shot should have been enough to turn a man armed with a knife into an harmless opponent.

Well. I am wrong. Here is a case of a young muslim immigrant in France, who beheaded people in a church. Coincidentally, the police also shot this man 14 times, and he is still alive.. In other words, one or two shots can keep an attacker still strong enough to attack you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8894929/Pictured-Terrorist-21-killed-three-foot-long-knife-Nice-church-terror-rampage.html

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 29, 2020, 11:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter!

By TimNew - Oct. 30, 2020, 3:57 a.m.
Like Reply

I've always thought that when you approach police with a weapon of any kind,  your chances of getting shot go up a lot.  And I think this is a reaonable expectation.    But with the frenzy intentionally created by the media,  it is now a reasonable cause for riots.

As we know, calling the MSM an enemy of the people is an assault on the 1st amendment. They are now allowed to yell "Fire" in a crowded movie house.  Among other things.