The dam finally broke
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Oct. 31, 2020, 4 p.m.

Now that the NY Post is back on twitter it seems the dam has finally broken and the MSM is all over the Biden story

I wonder how many journalist actually believed the Biden story about russia russia and all the other excuses to bury the story. Ted Cruz is credited with asking  "who the hell elected you" and then some thing about what the people can read etc. [that I don't remember exactly] plus a 22 % drop in share value,  finally convinced twitter to allow the NY Post back

Or: How many journalist had serious doubts but were effectively muzzled by their bosses/owners to print the accepted story line or speak the accepted story on TV

Today seems like a different world re: Biden news

In a way I feel sorry for those who were virtually forced to print or speak the accepted Biden excuses, or be out of a job with a family to support

We know in any business the person who constantly bucks the team effort is branded a trouble maker and finds themselves on the out side looking inward. Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong, but usually you go along to get along. Generally, it pays to pick your battles as every little difference isn't worth the aggravation

I really wonder how many journalist believed the gate keepers story line vs. how many felt the need to keep a job

Some have chosen to become independent journalist. I have no idea what the survival rate is for honest independent journalist

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!