There's no excuse for Trump not letting Biden get intelligence briefings
5 responses | 1 like
Started by WxFollower - Nov. 14, 2020, 7:28 p.m.

There's no excuse for the great divider, Pres.Trump, to not let Biden get intelligence briefings from the standpoint of smooth transition and security for our country. If Trump wasn't so selfish and such a bad loser (well 99.9% chance as he has already been losing court case after court case..Trump is in lala land), he'd do the right thing, not be such a jackass, and let Biden get up to speed. Instead, he's allowing his reputation to to be even further stained. Highly respected Republicans/conservatives, including Sen. Grassley and General Kelly, are strongly urging Trump to do the right thing:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/john-kelly-criticizes-trump-for-delaying-biden-transition-it-hurts-our-national-security/ar-BB1aZB4I?ocid=msedgntp

Very few of the strong Trump supporters give a crap due to cognitive bias. It is really sad and a sign that the US is weakening and falling apart as there are many folks on either extreme who don't give a crap about the rest of the country. This is an obvious sign that the end of the US could very well be near. 

This is a great example of the selfishness and blindness of one extreme , the strong Trump supporters not giving a d*mn about the country as a whole. F*ck tribalism!  I'm so fed up with this sh*t!

You Trump supporters wonder why the lib MSM media is so anti-Trump? Well, Trump does crap like this and thus asks for a lot of it and deserves it! 

Unfortunately for the people who aren't fans of his, he'll start campaigning for 2024 as soon as he accepts defeat. In a way, he may like this better because he gets to campaign at least 4 more years. Ugh.

Mike, it isn't just that Trump is a meanie. He's a friggin selfish jackass that does crap like this that is dangerous to the country he's the leader of! But as many times as I've told you this, it doesn't seem to sink in. You just keep implying I'm blinded by hate for him being a meanie as if I'm not being objective. What do you think of this nonsense? To your credit, of all the Trump supporters here, you will sometimes actually criticize him like you have very recently about not conceding. I applaud you for that!

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 14, 2020, 10:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Larry!

As I stated, Trumps reaction and refusal to concede when there is a zero chance for him to win reminds me of why I am not going to miss him that much.

He totally brought this on himself with behavior like this for 4 years.

It’s sad that he has so many good policies but is such a rotten person.........but that’s the reality. 

You should be even happier for the same reason, instead of upset right now.  I totally understand your feelings. 

President Trump has done and said some things the past 4 years that took a lot away from his positive agenda but not conceding here is the worst by a wide margin. It's led to massive COVID spreading protests and people not accepting the legal results of a democratic election.

In a few months, he will be gone for good and you should look forward to that time and try to not let him get under your skin...........again.

It will be interesting next year, without Trump around. 

Things will be much different. Will he run again in 2024?

That may depend on how Biden does and other factors but I predict NO!

He would be starting with 40% of the country being never trumpers and many hating his guts and being toxic to the Republican Party, many of which are thrilled to get him out finally.

The MSM, dems and DOJ and others despise him. He has triple the enemies in high places as any politician in history.

He eaked out a win in 2016, before acquiring a lot of these enemies for life.

I would be shocked if he were nominated.

By metmike - Nov. 15, 2020, 12:20 a.m.
Like Reply

This is my position on that:

I will vote for Biden            

Started by metmike - Nov. 1, 2020, 12:26 p.m.          

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60637/

"Though I think the man is way past his prime and not even capable of doing the job, is corrupt/dishonest and his climate change and energy policies will obliterate our  economy(though I am for socialized medicine/healthcare).

I will vote for Joe Biden if he does just one thing the day before the election.

If he comes out and emphatically makes an appeal to the democrats, to implore them, in the case of him losing, please do not have mass protesting and rioting.

Not just, he will accept the loss but  he  must make the message crystal clear that mass protesting the results, especially in a pandemic that will be spread COVID is really wrong.

The election results should speak for the American people. Protesting them is protesting our democracy. If he stands for democracy, COVID protection for Americans, integrity and humility, I will vote for him, despite his climate change/energy policies.

Doing so, would send a message to me that despite his many flaws and in my opinion, the least qualified person running for president in history(McCain used to be my worst ever)  that his heart will be in the right place during the next 4 years and he is the man to bring us together again.....................which is more important than even the fake climate crisis for me."

Re: I will vote for Biden            

By metmike - Nov. 1, 2020, 12:28 p.m.            

"I make that promise hoping that he will actually cause me to vote for him."

metmike: Trump, not surprisingly has done the complete opposite of doing what was most important to me(and our country) right now............more important (at the moment) than even climate change.

We don't know how Biden would have reacted if he lost but we can be sure there would have been massive protesting, likely greater than this, even if Biden accepted the loss. 

Regardless, Trump NOT accepting it is contributing the most to the verocity of the COVID spreading  protesting. 

By mcfarm - Nov. 15, 2020, 8:10 a.m.
Like Reply

ohh I can think of reasons Larry. How about that little dilemma about being open as a security risk to several countries that he and his family have openly engaged in pay for play? How about if Trump wanted to behave like they did and open a fake investigation and impeach Biden...except it would not be fake, would it? How about the fact that old Joe is senile leaning towards dementia? How about the fact that he is openly appointing "diverse " cabinet members instead of qualified people? Divisive you say? What could be more divisive than solely relying on a person's skin color or victimhood as a qualification? This list could go on til the cows come home but its useless to point actual facts out. However one day soon Millions of Americans are going to wake up and say "I voted for that, what the hell was I thinking"

Guess I see you point. Trump gives Biden security. Biden gives it to Putin. Another impeachment for Trump. And this is exactly the way it has worked for Trump.

By TimNew - Nov. 15, 2020, 10:13 a.m.
Like Reply

He's the apparent President elect.  Even Trump grudgingly acknowledges it now. It's time to start the transition.

But I think Mcfarm is correct.   Before too long, even with a fawning press, a lot of voters are going to have "buyers remorse". 

By wglassfo - Nov. 15, 2020, 11:17 a.m.
Like Reply

IMHO the only hope Trump has is to convince the Supreme Court of voter fraud sufficient to change the out come. Just because Trump put those justices on the bench does not mean they will be partisan.

As Tim said there will be a lot of buyers remorse, if Biden wins.  The Dems will be their own worst enemy,

I have no doubt the Biden policies will crash the economy.