Georgia GOP Election Official Speaks Out
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Dec. 2, 2020, 5:13 p.m.
Comments
By metmike - Dec. 2, 2020, 7:22 p.m.
Like Reply

While I strongly agree with this guy and he is from the GOP, we live in a world of blind hypocrites with tunnel vision that can only see their cause and nothing else.......... the ends always justifies the means.

Early in the Summer, the dems and MSM encouraged people to get out and protest to exercise their freedom of speech.......milliions took that advice. It turned into rioting and violence and they were slow to condemn that but the lunacy of it was that these people were massive COVID spreading machines.  ZERO social distancing and some not wearing masks(cloth masks don't offer much protection).

While COVID cases spiked higher because of this(and from opening up) we were told constantly that there was no evidence that protesting spread or would spread COVID.

Interviewers doing contact tracing WERE NOT ALLOWED to ask people if they were at a protest because it was a violation of their rights.

It's possible to even likely, that because of the protesting a million people got COVID and very likely that many thousands died.

Totally ignoring the science and manipulating the facts/doctoring/sabotaging the potential sources of evidence...........outright lying FOR THE POLITICAL CAUSE!

Covering up massive COVID being spread from protests

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57070/

Now we the other side doing the same thing but its killing alot less people. I'm not sure if anybody has been killed yet but its bound to happen and will still be wrong.

However, those that promoted/encouraged the massive COVID spreading rallies that have resulted in thousands of unnecesary deaths, should look in the mirror and evaluate their own actions first, before condemning others for doing what they do.

The Mueller witch hunt was another example of the political ends justifies the means that was applied by the other party and the fake climate crisis is another.

Let's face it, we live in a mega divisive world that is getting so extreme that people can only see thru a biased political lens. They readily recognize when people from the other party or other side are blatantly biased, while acting the exact same way applying their own belief systems.

Because this guy just happens to be from the GOP does not make it any worse this time and again, I agree with him but to act like this is unexpected in this current divisive political environment is naive.

By metmike - Dec. 2, 2020, 7:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Another example from the previous point is that we've been told for 6 months now, that the millions of people, standing shoulder to should with no social distancing and shouting much of the time during the protests did NOT spread COVID but also been told constantly that Trumps rallies of many thousands(small fraction compared to protesting) acting the same way(with less wearing the not so effective cloths masks) caused the COVID to spread like wildfire.

The democrats and MSM must have trained the COVID virus to only attack people with MEGA hats (-:

Peoples interpretation of many realms in our country is based on what the gatekeepers tell us to think and those are the people that control the information that we(not me) depend/rely on, so that we will know what to think. 

If you are from one party, you are told that COVID is spread rampantly at Trump rallies but not Biden/Black Lives Matter peaceful protests........which are good.  

The other party is told that COVID is not a big threat at Trump rallies but Black Lives Matter protests are destroying the country. 

This is the divisive message that has taken over peoples brains.............from the MSM, from social media, from each political party. 

You are either for one party or the other and many sources of information use this and amplify it. People usually only go to sources that tell them what they want to hear. 

Who, other than me wakes up and says, "hey, I think I'll get my news all day today from completely different sources that completely disagree with my belief system, just to try to understand them and see if I might be wrong about anything"

Fox is not number one because they are the most objective and give the liberal point of view at times.

CNN's viewers are almost no conservatives and they know what their audience wants to here. 

It's like I stated on other threads. When somebody repeats a message over and over and over at your favorite news sources, after awhile you believe it..........whether its the truth or not.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62024/