Fraud or perjury
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 2, 2020, 6:58 p.m.

Melissa a contractor for Dominion Voting Systems testified that she witnessed fraud occur in Detroit

She testified before the Detroit Senate Committee on Tuesday

I provided a link on another post I did, but that link was considered a biased source of information

So the heck with your links if they don't mean anything The question remains

1: Was there an inquiry before the Detroit Senate Committee on Tuesday

2: Did Melissa Carone testify truthfully or did she perjure herself

3: If this is not evidence then one has to assume perjury, or the whole thing in Detroit is a figment of my imagination, and not evidence

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 2, 2020, 8:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Dominion Contractor Testifies on Fraud at Detroit Voting Center

https://www.ntd.com/dominion-contractor-testifies-on-fraud-at-detroit-voting-center_535094.html

Melissa Carone, a contractor who worked with Dominion Voting System at Detroit’s TCF Center, testified at a Senate Committee hearing on Tuesday.

She says that she saw fraud all throughout her time there on the 3rd and 4th of November.

Former TCF Center Worker Melissa Carone said: “What I witnessed at the TCF Center was complete fraud. The whole 27 hours I was there, there were batches of ballots being ran through the tabulating machines numerous times, being counted 8 to 10 times. I watched this with my own eyes; I was there to assist with IT. ”

Carone says the proper way to scan ballots when there’s a paper jam is to reset the count, in other words, discard the count, on the machine and rescan all of them with the jammed paper on top.

But, apparently, that didn’t happen and counters rescanned ballots without resetting the count.

She went on to say that there were people on the night shift who were completely untrained. One of which was a friend of hers that she’s known for over 20 years.

Melissa Carone said: “They were allowed to do whatever they wanted to do. I, Nick, and Samuel, that worked for Dominion, they were on the stage. They had a contract employee, me, and another one that was from Texas—I have his name right here, Miles Smiley, 90-year-old man, there to assist with IT work. And he did not have any kind of background in IT and lived in Tennessee. So this man was just walking around aimlessly. I was really the only one running around like crazy helping these people.”

In an interview with The Epoch Times, Carone says that Dominion hasn’t contacted her since she submitted her affidavit.

metmike: Nobody is saying that no fraud took place and that everything went perfectly. However, if you read her testimony, then we can check to see the impact. This would be Wayne County MI(where I'm from) if all those numerous batches of ballots were run thru the machine 8 to 10 times, then we have more votes than there are people living in Wayne County............but that didn't happen.

She goes on to note that this was from the people there not acting properly after a paper jam. A paper jam, then incompetence in responding is not fraud. She goes on about how so many people working were untrained. OK, so how is this fraud.

How many extra votes do you think that workers being untrained at this one center in Wayne County caused for Biden?

Biden won Michigan by over 100,000 votes.

Let's say that this place added a few hundred votes to Biden. 

This would have to happen at thousands of places to add up to over 100,000.

edit: I just checked Biden won by 154,000 votes. Where did they all come from, if all we have is one lady testifying about incompetence and people running ballots thru more than once(in Wayne County,. that would have added Biden votes)

By metmike - Dec. 2, 2020, 8:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Additional information on Wayne County and what Trump stated:

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-detroit-have-more-votes-people-election-trump-claims-1548448

The Claim

"In Detroit, there are FAR MORE VOTES THAN PEOPLE. Nothing can be done to cure that giant scam. I win Michigan!" Trump tweeted Wednesday morning, contradicting results of the city and state's ballot tallies, both of which support Biden's win.

Less than an hour later, he added, "The Great State of Michigan, with votes being far greater than the number of people who voted, cannot certify the election. The Democrats cheated big time, and got caught. A Republican WIN!"

Newsweek subscription offers >

The facts:

A bipartisan board of canvassers voted to certify election results in Wayne County, Michigan's largest, where Detroit is located, on Tuesday night. The move reversed a previous deadlock, led by Republican members of the panel who initially aimed to block certification.

Their reluctance at the outset cited questionable claims of voting irregularities in Detroit, which, Trump and his re-election campaign insist, skewed results in Biden's favor. Board members' ultimate decision to certify on Tuesday called the county's race for Biden.

The Trump campaign filed two lawsuits aiming to block election certification in Michigan, with one specifically alleging misconduct on the part of Wayne County officials. Judges dismissed both complaints soon after their filings, although the campaign is seeking to appeal the latter decision

Ballot tallies collected across Michigan show Biden won the battleground state by almost 150,000 votes, prompting major news outlets to declare the Democratic former vice president's projected triumph after Election Day. Support from Wayne County voters contributed significantly to his statewide win. According to data released by the county clerk's office, Biden earned 68 percent of the county's votes, or roughly 330,000 more than his Republican opponent.

Data additionally indicates that roughly 878,100 voters cast ballots in Wayne County, accounting for 62 percent of all those registered to vote in the jurisdiction. Preliminary numbers released by the City of Detroit's elections department shows close to 50 percent of all voters registered, slightly more than 250,000 people, cast ballots this year. Statewide data shows approximately 68 percent of Michigan's 8.1 million registered voters participated in the election.

metmike: Those facts can't be disputed.  Trump was dead wrong. Where is the evidence that could possibly account for 150,000 of extra Biden votes?

1,500?  This is conceivable.  15,000? That is hard to imagine without there already being something much more than what we've seen.

150,000?  Not in this universe. 

But Trump insisted thats what happened.

By metmike - Dec. 2, 2020, 8:31 p.m.
Like Reply

If you think that big win in Wayne country looks suspect, then you don't know Wayne county very well. Almost half the population is black(it includes Detroit) and it has more Muslims than any county in North America(Dearborn, where I lived is approaching 40% Muslim).

On my last 2 visits there, I saw Biden/Harris signs on many lawns and my dads Muslim neighbor told me that he can't explain why any Muslim would ever vote for Trump.

I was surprised that Trump got as many votes as he did there. 

He probably hates Trump(he and his family are from Palestine) but he and his Muslim wife are wonderful people. I would love to have them as my neighbor. 

By metmike - Dec. 2, 2020, 8:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

You saw the tweets from Trump about how he won Michigan and why. I just showed you THE voting  facts that proves that he made that up. Totally made up and not even close to being the truth. Actually, easy as taking candy from a baby type of proving that he made that up.

Like I said, since you have these ideas imprinted in your head, I'm glad that you are coming here to express them because instead of censoring you, I encourage you to post them...............then, I can show why they are wrong.

joj said on another thread that you can't prove that no fraud took place, you have to prove that fraud did take place and if you can't, then no fraud took place.

However, in this case, we just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the fraud Trump insisted happened could not have taken place. 

Are you willing to concede that this is the case?

By wglassfo - Dec. 2, 2020, 10:52 p.m.
Like Reply

MM

Let's get this crystal clear

1: Are you saying no fraud occurred in Detroit???

Or:

Are you saying some thing else

If fraud occurred no matter how minor, charges should be laid to stop this and any future fraud

If the lady testified incorrectly, then she should be charged with perjury

I don't care how minor the votes tabulated vs. the big picture, fraud of any kind is criminal, including false testimony. You know false testimony is perjury and is criminal

I read this election had zero fraud, over and over again

If so, then charge the witness with perjury

Why have I not heard of one single law suit of false testimony and allegations of perjury

I don't care how small the fraud was or is, if it affects the big picture, or not, your country is so messed up with fraud in elections, [if the testimony is correct] criminal charges need to apply or things will never change

Would you care to try and convince me no fraud occurred??? any where???

If no fraud why is there no charge of any number of witnesses with perjury?? In  Mich, PA, Arizona

By metmike - Dec. 3, 2020, 12:36 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,  I must have stated this over a dozen times now over the last month and keep repeating it and am being as patient as possible on this topic but you don't want to hear it or are unable to hear it.

Of course fraud has occurred, just like it has in every other election and of course it should be investigated and prosecuted....just like in the past. 

But there is zero evidence of anything close to enough fraud that could have come even close to causing Biden to win. You gave me some evidence to start this thread and I evaluated it, along with what President Trump's claims were. Why will you not respond to what President Trump stated on him winning Michigan because more votes were cast than there are voters?

I have responded to all of your questions and comments/concerns and even assisted you in obtaining links for information related to your points. I have even posted numerous articles from the Epic Times here that make your points to be fair. 

I am being extraordinarily fair in allowing you to repeat the same things over and over and then, objectively looking at each of them and making comments based on the evidence.

Do you really want the truth or do you just want to believe the election was stolen?

Let me copy previous posts for you:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60600/

Re: Re: Re: Re: Constitutional Crisis?            

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2020, 8:04 p.m.            

Dead people caught voting in NYC, elections records show

By Carl Campanile

November 2, 2020 | 7:34pm

https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-people-caught-voting-in-nyc-elections-records-show/?utm_medium=browser_notifications&utm_source=pushly&utm_campaign=702880

"Records show that the elections board received an absentee ballot from a Frances Reckhow of Staten Island, a registered Democrat.

The BOE mailed an absentee ballot requested by Frances M. Reckhow of Bedell Avenue on Sept. 24.

Reckhow supposedly mailed the ballot back on Oct. 6 and the BOE received it and declared it valid on Oct. 8, tracking records show.

But there’s a problem: Frances Reckhow, who was born on July 6, 1915 and would be 105 today, died in 2012, according to an obituary filed with The Staten Advance."

An absentee ballot was also mailed from a Gertrude Nizzere, also a registered Democrat, who was born on Feb. 7, 1919 and would be 101 today.

The BOE said someone identifying as Gertrude Nizzere, with an address of Shore Road in Brooklyn, requested an absentee ballot in September..

Records show the Nizzere ballot was mailed on Oct. 9 and it was received back by the BOE on Oct.13, which declared the ballot valid on Oct. 25.

But after further review, the agency on Oct. 30 declared the Nizzere ballot received “Invalid” because a search found the voter was “Deceased,” its records show.

The Staten Island Republican Party, which is closely scrutinizing the absentee ballots, flagged the two records to The Post and is demanding a probe by the police and Staten Island District Attorney Michael McMahon’s office.

“People should be on the alert for dead people voting. There are people using the names of dead voters to cast ballots,” said Staten Island GOP chairman Brendan Lantry.

“I believe this is just the tip of the iceberg,” said Landry."

metmike: Probably the voter fraud does not affect enough ballets to change the outcome of most to almost all the elections. We don't know that for sure.........only that many people will CONTINUE to try whatever tricks that they can, including voter fraud to try to win elections for their candidate.

Re: Re: Constitutional Crisis?            

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2020, 8:06 p.m.            

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. It does not capture all cases and certainly does not capture reported instances that are not investigated or prosecuted.  It is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed.  In addition to diluting the votes of legitimate voters, fraud can have an impact in close elections, and we have many close elections in this country. Preventing, deterring, and prosecuting election fraud is essential to protecting the integrity of our voting process.  Reforms intended to ensure such integrity do not disenfranchise voters and, in fact, protect their right to vote.  Winning elections leads to political power and the incentives to take advantage of security vulnerabilities are great, so it is important that we take reasonable steps to make it hard to cheat, while making it easy for legitimate voters to vote. 

Issue

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. It does not capture all cases and certainly does not capture reported instances that are not investigated or prosecuted.  It is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed.  In addition to diluting the votes of legitimate voters, fraud can have an impact in close elections, and we have many close elections in this country. Preventing, deterring, and prosecuting election fraud is essential to protecting the integrity of our voting process.  Reforms intended to ensure such integrity do not disenfranchise voters and, in fact, protect their right to vote.  Winning elections leads to political power and the incentives to take advantage of security vulnerabilities are great, so it is important that we take reasonable steps to make it hard to cheat, while making it easy for legitimate voters to vote. 

Proven instances of voter fraud

Criminal convictions

Civil penalties

Diversion program

Judicial finding

Official finding

Search the Database