the latest from the Harris?Biden administration
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Dec. 4, 2020, 3:03 p.m.

I intentionally used the term Harris/Biden Admin, because Biden called it that, a while ago. One could assume from this comment that Harris will be an important decision maker.

Today, Biden was asked what he would do, if he and Harris disagreed on something important. He said that he would fake a disease and resign

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1334686548122591235?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1334686548122591235%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fpolitical%2Fbizarre-interview-biden-jokes-he-would-fake-illness-and-resign-over-disagreement

I am sure, he meant it to be a joke.... just like Trump joked when he asked Russia to look for Hillary's emails.

But then,... who knows.

Comments
By wglassfo - Dec. 4, 2020, 5:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Since we are talking about Harris/Biden I want to include Pelosie who agrees with Joe's transgender plan

Joe and Pelosie agree that all transgender school age or anybody [that part was not clear] should have access to locker rooms, sports teams, U suppose a locker room has showers, according to their perceived, or real gender identity for the main event of entering the shower room or toilets etc

What an idiotic idea to even contemplate, let alone make this acceptable law

That means I ,as a male, can identify as a female, and enter women's locker rooms and use the communal shower. Any time I say I identify myself as a female

No surgical procedure needed, just identify as a female and access can not be dis- allowed

Going to be a few stinky women who will skip the shower room

This shouldn't even belong on MF as it is so repulsive except Joe and Pelosie have said this and people in high places do command a certain amount of credibility in what they say

Respect no way

I hope this just some empty headed trial balloon

By mcfarm - Dec. 4, 2020, 5:48 p.m.
Like Reply

just do a quick search and watch the libs parade their 4 hear old up in front of a large crowd and say "HI my name is Joe and I identify as a girl" 4 years old...hear that 4 years old

By metmike - Dec. 4, 2020, 11:39 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

He absolutely did NOT mean it as a joke. 

His statement just before that was "all kidding aside"  

After he stated that, neither he or Kamala reacted with a chuckle or even smile that suggested it was kidding or a joke.

With his increasing dementia he is having more and more trouble with gaffs and confusion. 

This was a huge slip on his part, telling us what the actual plan is. This was not a joke.

Kamala Harris will take over as president when Joe Biden steps down from the disease. It's not IF but WHEN.