Lock Down
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 8, 2020, 11:45 a.m.

I can't find universal evidence that total or partial lock down works

For every public statement that lock down is required, I find another that says the cure is worse than the disease

This new Pfizer vaccine seems a bit scary. You need one vaccine and then a booster shot. Pfizer tells us there can be adverse affects. The study I saw indicated at least 50% adverse affects. What I don't know is adverse effects vs. age, race etc.

So: I am a bit reluctant to take the vaccine now. Maybe I will change my mind at a later date

I see the air lines are requesting proof of vaccination before departure, which may encourage me to become vaccinated

However, it seems those who decree lock downs either don't suffer personal financial ruin or they break their own rules

Personally I think we will have to learn to live with the virus the same as we live with car accidents, suicide, flue or any other cause of death.

I would be willing to bet, if the same rules as we apply to the virus today were applied to the internal engine  today, [assuming we just invented the internal engine] and we knew a potential bomb in the form of a gas tank is in every vechicle sold, the internal engine would not be allowed to travel public highways

I am convinced the cure is worse than the disease and the sooner we admit to this the sooner we will live a normal life

Vaccination may help but we can't put all our eggs in one basket. Vaccination is a tool, to help, but not the entire answer to the destruction of our economy

It almost seems as if somebody wants to see how far to push the limits of  people willing to do things they would not normally do

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!