Dominion spokesperson says....
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Dec. 8, 2020, 8:29 p.m.

Dominion spokesperson Michael Steele was interviewed on Fox News in late November. He stated that "it is physically impossible” for Dominion machines to switch votes.

There you have it. Dominion is cleared of any wrong-doing.

There is only one problem....

The election officials of Michigan have already admitted that there was a computer glitch that caused 6000 votes to be switched from Trump to Biden. If I am not mistaken, this error was later corrected.

However, correcting the "glitch" is not the issue here. If it's impossible for the Dominion software to switch votes, there should have never been a "glitch" that did switch votes.

And I am not even mentioning that many CNN viewers saw blocks of votes being switched from Trump to Biden.

I must therefore conclude that Mr. Michael Steele's statement was false.

Considering the $400 million payment that was allegedly made to Dominion by Chinese entities, according to SEC records, and adding this denial by Mr. Steele, makes the whole Dominion voting machinery look quite suspicious  

If you ask me.... I believe there was massive election fraud in 2020, even though it looks like nothing can be proven in court.

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 8, 2020, 8:37 p.m.
Like Reply

"makes the whole Dominion voting machinery look quite suspicious"

Not to me Gunter.............and I've been looking and scrutinizing very closely.

Been 5 weeks today since the election. Still no (serious) evidence. 

By metmike - Dec. 8, 2020, 8:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Just to bust this latest false claim(again):

"The election officials of Michigan have already admitted that there was a computer glitch that caused 6000 votes to be switched from Trump to Biden. If I am not mistaken, this error was later corrected.

However, correcting the "glitch" is not the issue here. If it's impossible for the Dominion software to switch votes, there should have never been a "glitch" that did switch votes."

VERIFY: Software glitch did not switch votes to Biden, Michigan officials say

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/verify/michigan-software-glitch-didnt-switch-votes/507-d8caddb3-71da-4125-85be-9c8c124f66b7

In Michigan, an error in the unofficial election results reported in one county led to allegations that votes were misallocated to Democratic candidate Joe Biden instead to President Trump.   

In a press conference onNov. 6, Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel echoed these claims. 

“There was a major software issue in Antrim County that we have concerns could have had problems in other counties as well,” she said. 

THE QUESTION                                                                

Did a “major software issue” cause the statewide election results to be affected in Michigan? 

THE ANSWER                                                                

No. An erroneous report occurred in one county due to human error.
A county clerk did not update the software that counts the physical results and which posts unofficial results online. 

When the unofficial election results online didn’t match the physical count, election officials stopped using the software in the county and manually updated the site. 

According to the Michigan Department of State, “the software did not cause a misallocation of votes; it was a result of user human error.”

WHAT WE FOUND                                                              

In a video viewed almost 9 million times, McDaniel, who is from Michigan, says that the Antrim County clerk reported that about 6,000 votes cast for Trump were counted for Biden instead. McDaniel complained that 47 Michigan counties use the Dominion Voting Systems software and urged those counties to “closely examine their results for similar discrepancies.”                                                                

However, in an explanation titled “False statements from Ronna McDaniel have no merit,” the Michigan Department of State said the error resulted when the Antrim County clerk accidentally didn’t update the software “used to collect voting.                                                  

The department said county clerks use election management system software to combine electronic totals from tabulators and submit a report of unofficial results.

"Because the clerk did not update software, even though the tabulators counted all the ballots correctly, those accurate results were not combined properly when the clerk reported unofficial results," the department said.

The department explained there are fail-safes to ensure ballots are counted accurately. Paper ballots are retained and a totals tape, showing the count for each candidate, is printed from each machine. Had the county clerk not noticed the mistake, it would have been caught when the Board of County Canvassers, made up of two Republicans and two Democrats, reviewed the vote totals from each machine with the overall county figures, according to the Department of State.                                                                   

“This was an honest mistake and did not affect any actual vote totals,” the department said."

metmike: Makes sense to me, how about you? To me, it actually shows how they were able to catch human error mistakes and fix them, which shows the system has safeguards to catch mistakes/fraud. The people in the system found and corrected the mistake during the preliminary process..... before the votes were submitted for a final tally

There was another level of checking that would have caught it if this didn't. 

You guys obviously don't understand how this process works or how the machines work......just like the democrats didn't understand it 4 years ago when they insisted Russia hacked the machines and that Russia caused Trump to win.

The only thing that computes is that your guy/gal lost and his/her side is slinging mud in all directions and watching it stick......on the faces of believers that systemic fraud, including the use of Dominion voting machines was used to flip the results of the election. 

Every else, where the mud is being slung, it's being quickly washed off by the evidence/truth hose that gushes out mud cleaning reality  liquid. 

By mcfarm - Dec. 9, 2020, 6:30 a.m.
Like Reply

I guess after all the controversy I really don't care what a spokesman says....I want forensic evidence that answers all questions until there are no more questions.

By TimNew - Dec. 9, 2020, 8:52 a.m.
Like Reply

All reasonable questions should be answered.

I think we can put Dominion questions to rest when paper ballots are counted and match the results.

The reasonable question that may never be answered.   How many paper ballots were invalid?

By wglassfo - Dec. 9, 2020, 9:13 a.m.
Like Reply

I am beginning to agree with mcfarm. I think a forensic audit of all machines especially in the swing states is the only way to satisfy the many people who have questions about Dominion machines

Dominion and Biden/Harris should welcome such an audit, if only to prove a legit election

Other wise Biden/Harris will have the same problem Trump had about a stolen election

By GunterK - Dec. 9, 2020, 12:28 p.m.
Like Reply

( edited )

Hi metmike,

OK, let's forget the 6000 vote switch in Michigan. Although, I have to wonder if the change of narrative on this issue is real, or if it is a matter of "cleaning up the dirt". But let's accept it, as it is.

However, I have not forgotten the vote switch on CNN. I saw that one with my own eyes, and I even pulled out my calculator to verify that the exact number was taken off Trump and given to Biden.

I wish I had downloaded it. Of course, this is the year 2020 in our so called "Information Age",  a time when available records and bits of information are carefully cleansed by those in power. Therefore, I am unable to locate anything on this matter on goggle or youtube today.

There is a massive multitude of "irregularities" in this election... yet, each by themselves, none of them amount to much.

As far as Dominion is concerned....

If it is true that Joe and Hunter Biden did numerous inappropriate things with China (during Biden's Vice Presidency), or if it is true that China gave Dominion $400 million, one month before the election, or if it is true that the Democrats considered Dominion to be unsafe in 2018, or if it is true that Dominion software was caught switching votes in a local election in Kentucky last year, or if it is true that a Dominion executive was overheard saying that they fixed it so that Biden will win, or if it is true that China has agents in high places in our government (as one of their people claimed this week).... then I take a bold step and wonder if it is possible, just maybe, that Dominion helped Biden win.

Please note that I am only debating the Dominion issue in this thread...I have not detailed the multitude of other publicly discussed "irregularities" that helped Biden (a candidate who could barely find a few hundred fans at his campaign speeches) suddenly win with more votes than Obama in 2008

By metmike - Dec. 9, 2020, 4:31 p.m.
Like Reply

"However, I have not forgotten the vote switch on CNN. I saw that one with my own eyes, and I even pulled out my calculator to verify that the exact number was taken off Trump and given to Biden.

I wish I had downloaded it. Of course, this is the year 2020 in our so called "Information Age",  a time when available records and bits of information are carefully cleansed by those in power. Therefore, I am unable to locate anything on this matter on goggle or youtube today."

Gunter,

We discussed this one previously too.

I saw the stuff on the internet that showed this too. My thoughts at that time were that if somebody was going to try use a sophisticated algorithm strategy to sneak extra votes for Biden and not get caught, they would not do it showing up in a block of 20,000 votes suddenly  on national television for millions of people to see.

I can't give you an explanation for why that popped up briefly on just CNN. I could speculate wildly on some of the potential legit causes and would be no better than those that take any and every mistake or anomaly that ends up as explainable ...........as evidence of fraud, that they extrapolate and superimpose from an incident at one location to a theory that it occurred in numerous other places until its amplified to a large enough number that it flipped the election results.