Biden needs to do some explaining
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 9, 2020, 10:07 a.m.

I have a few thoughts about Biden as I am sure many people do

1st thing I would like to know is how Biden accumulated numerous houses on a salary that seems rather less than required to buy such assets

Next I would like an investigation into the entire Hunter family and china

I would also like to know if Hunter sold access to his father to any person or country. This could affect Natn'l security

I would like to know if Dominion and Biden would welcome a forensic audit of Dominion machines

I would also think Harris should move into the  # 1 spot if Biden has any mental deficiencies, serious enough for people around him to doubt a clear mind and thought process as he meets with foreign leaders, which comes with the job. Some times discussion happens at odd times, perhaps at a summit of leaders when leaders meet on the side lines and we don't want to either refuse any discussion/negotiations or give the store away

Biden should welcome all such investigations and especially Harris moving into #1 spot

We know stuff happens and so it is with Biden. I remember Nixon well, when he had the beginning of his problem. He said everybody does it which was probably true. The problem Nixon had was he got caught and nobody would give him a break in the media or else where

Nixon finally crashed and burned. Biden should take heed of what happened to Nixon and maybe Trump. People seem to like to see the mighty and powerful have their day of shame. Biden will be forced to defend himself forever, unless he can put all these allegations to rest. Allegations of a corrupt past is not what a president wants or needs to run a country. I have no idea how Trump managed but Biden is not Trump. The media may help Biden but there are a 1000 ways to stab Biden in the back.

I truly am ashamed to see politics become such a blood sport. It happens in our country and has in the entire  recorded world for centuries. I guess it goes with the job.

Comments
By mcfarm - Dec. 9, 2020, 10:11 a.m.
Like Reply

now after the Biden/china crap all comes....with nothing happening....comes one eric swalwell....news is he is sleeping with a china spy on the while on the intelligence committee and getting all of our top secret infor daily.....ohhh they are dems just Bil and hil and Obama...different rules for the elite