Pentagon abruptly halts transition briefings
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 18, 2020, 11:56 a.m.

The official reason was pentagon was swamped with day to day work and the holidays added to the work load

The pentagon indicated they would resume briefings after the holidays

The Biden team was stunned with no warning

What do you make of this

My thoughts

The Pentagon would normally do a back ground check on all staff but elected officials do not have back ground checks

And then that person was caught [forget the name] in a chinese intelligience thing of which nothing has been proven but is making people aware of how intrusive chinese have infiltrated into the highest levels of sensitive security

So: Is it possible the Pentagon did a back ground check on Biden and family and found information that would be a security risk. The media is full of Biden and china connections, which we all know the public details

Did a back ground check find more evidence of a security risk??? So now, what does the Pentagon do??

Is the commander-in-chief entitled to this information. Trump was given false information 

Does the Pentagon go to the congressional intelligence committee??

It looks to me as if the Pentagon is trying to buy time to make some kind of a decision for what ever reason

Is it possible a president, Biden or some future president could,  is ,or possibly could be a traitor to the country

If so?? what happens?? assuming information is known in advance

I don't know how your system works but the actions of the Pentagon are highly unusual

. Information will leak out, as it usually does

Comments
By wglassfo - Dec. 18, 2020, 2:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Pentagon is saying there was an agreement to halt briefings over the holidays

Biden team claims there was no such agreement

If seems some are putting the blame on Trump for leaks

There will be no briefing today

Pentagon and Biden trade difference of opinions

My question and this is pure speculation

Given chinese infiltration goes  into highest levels of gov't. It seems the chinese play book is to have influence over policy decisions. This was the core discussion of the intelligence over sight committee investigation if I paid attention properly

So what happens if the Pentagon did a back ground check on Biden and family. The Biden play book was to sell influence at the highest level

What happens if the Pentagon is worried about chinese influence in the WH or other sensitive information

Even we know the Biden family doesn't have the best record re: selling influence

If this was Canada and Trudeau, you can bet our country would be asking Trudeau a lot of questions

So Why is this story being buried with no public comment???

By mcfarm - Dec. 18, 2020, 2:59 p.m.
Like Reply

wayne a  repeat, whatever the dems accuse you doing they are already doing it. Seems we had a Russian agent in the WH for the last 4 years. Remember that. But what did find out really? That bidens have been in bed with various foreign gov for years, the old Feinstein had a driver who as a Chinese  agent. That Swalwell and bang band had been banging and hanging and that sucker went from city county council the senate intelligence committee. That there are 340,000 Chinese in this country right now who have sworn a solemn oath to the Communist gov of China. Hell if its true they cut crazy old demented Joe off that would of been the finest thing they have done since Trump ran for office.