Congress not the courts decide election results
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 18, 2020, 4:33 p.m.

Rep Mo Brooks R AL is telling you folks the courts are not designed to answer questions about election fraud

He claims the system was designed for congress to decide if the electoral candidates stand the test of a fair election and representation for their state

That's about all I know about your system. I have read a lot but don't really understand every thing

We now have Mo Brooks and Rand Paul, both congressional representatives for the people claiming voter fraud. Do they know more than this forum which  most claim Biden won the election, or do you think they just want an investigation and let the chips fall where they may?? Or have these people a different agenda. Perhaps too much public opinion is given to court decisions when courts really aren't the proper place to debate the merits of an election

Can somebody explain your system of congress deciding fair representation to the electoral college, or do you think this is just a re-hash of some pubs sour grapes and won't accept a Biden win

What I do know is this

Unless it is proven with extensive investigation that Biden won, a fair election, their will be a lot of people not convinced, the election was fair

I would think, given the fringe radicals who support Trump, that an intensive investigation, by professional forensic experts would go a long way to protecting people's lives from threats, some of which are life threating. This would also confirm Biden is the president with no debate, after an investigation. If I was Biden I would want an investigation. If Biden doesn't want an investigation, then more fuel to question the election

I know this post may sound like a re-hash of a settled election, but until the people are satisfied, with convincing evidence from professional experts, the election will never be considered a fair election

MM:   Maybe this post belongs with the other thread which is fine with me. The reason I started a new thread was the question of congress, not the courts deciding, which is some thing new to me and I do not understand

Up  until now I have assumed the courts had the final power to decide

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 18, 2020, 4:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

One of the many reasons that I like you so much is that you add so many  interesting topics to the forum than anybody other than me. And you are always respectful, even to the point of wanting to help me to manage posting in different threads.

This is a good way to start a new thread on this topic. I don't have the definitive answer for you right now but if others want to chime in with their opinion, that's even better.

If there is a disagreement over it, then I'll do some homework/fact checking and learn something new and pass it on.

Thanks Wayne!