more "help" on the way ...beware Citizens
1 response | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Dec. 21, 2020, 7:09 a.m.

well, here we go again. "we are from the government and we re here to help".......be scared, be very scared of those famous words. Our gallant congress just voted another 900B to aid Americans thru this disaster that they themselves have crested. How about protecting the vulnerable and opening up the economy and stop this charade once and for all? Is that such a hard decision to make and keep?

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 11:35 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm,

It's tough nowadays to tell what is real and what is not real with all the manufactured realities online and on tv, especially to Trump supporters who have been subjected to EXTREMES of made up stuff from both sides the past 4 years.

We were told all Summer that there was no evidence that protests spread COVID..........as protesting massively spread COVID in the younger age groups protesting( and case workers doing contact tracing were NOT ALLOWED to ask a person if they were at a protest because it violated their civil rights-and would have provided the evidence  that they didn't want to have).......c'mon folks, we can't have small groups of our family gathering today but somehow, thousands of shouting people sandwiched together(that totalled millions) with ZERO social distancing and cloth masks that do NOT protect you and that did not spread COVID?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57070/

I'm here to show you with the actual data, below that this is real, and not made up.

One of the saddest things about all of this is that we should all be wearing N-95 masks that actually give us 95% protection, instead, we are told to save those for healthcare workers(who are wasting them by throwing them out after a daily use in many cases). 

Cloth masks are slightly better than no mask but don't let "them" give you the impression that it protects you because IT DOESN'T). We ALL need N-95 masks and my sources in healthcare tell me they are NOT having a shortage or problem getting them, at least not in Indiana. Now that these people are/have been vaccinated, it's time to use something that actually works to stop the spread of this pandemic .......EVERYBODY needs to wear N-95 masks.  More on that shortly. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61206/

New positive cases, deaths and hospitalizations are all still making new highs! It's pretty bad right now! Thank God the vaccine has started. My geriatrics occupational therapist daughter received her first shot yesterday. She will receive a 2nd one, a booster 29 days after this. We all need to get it!  It will take a couple of months to turn things around but things should start improving before Winter is over, then by the end of Spring, this will mostly be behind us!!! Next Summer, things can start getting back to normal!!!

Find this data here: https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en