Biden corruption
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 29, 2020, 5:13 p.m.

It seems the Ukraine gov't has released video with proof the Biden family is corrupt. They also seem to have proof that Joe the president elect is involved and corrupt

What do you do if the WH Senate and house of representatives are Dem controlled

What if only the Senate is not Dem controlled

Do you have a corrupt president that the people and the Ukraine gov't can't do a thing about prosecution of corruption

It seems the video is going viral, a very long video of which I have not seen

Comments
By mcfarm - Dec. 29, 2020, 5:32 p.m.
Like Reply

biden's lifetime history is one of low morals and corruption. From time and time again plagiarism, womanizing, little black boys setting on his lap and making the hair on his legs stand up to ordering the dismissal of a prosecutor who was investigating his son,  to being outed in a pay for play and become known as the "the big guy" and being promised 20%...47 years of corruption history and yet we have those who pretend Joe is a good, likeable guy, harmless, I would like to drink a beer with Joe, on and on while ignoring the graft. Mainly because of the damn D in front of his name.

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2020, 8:40 p.m.
Like Reply

I liked Joe Biden a great deal until I took this job as moderator. 

I was never really into politics and on many political issues, probably not the most informed. 

Political battles here forced me(my own choice) to do tons of homework to understand the issues and people in order to make comments based entirely on facts/evidence, not just opinion.

Science has always been that way for me, so I just expanded my knowledge base and thank MarketForum for forcing me to do that. 

I think that personally, Joe  probably is a nice guy. I think that when he has displayed this in public in the past, that he's been sincere. 

I think that, in the past, many of the issues that he believed in were out of sincerity and sometimes he was passionate about some altruistic causes. I believe that he cares about this country too. There is no question that he cares deeply about his family. 

This is exactly why I liked him so much before. 

Sadly, it's become obvious that he let his feelings for his family(son-Hunter and brother-James) cause him to do some unethical things to benefit them, at the expense of the American people.

He was hired/elected to do a job for the American people. He violated his oath/their trust with his actions that were made to use his position as VP of our country, to benefit him and his family.

He/they peddled/sold his position for personal benefits. It's one thing that Hunter got a job that he was not qualified for from nepotism but it didn't stop there.

The Bidens took it to an entirely different level.

They already know how this will end. 

There will be minimal accountability for unethical actions by the Bidens as a result of Joe's tenure as VP. Hunter will get some sort of minor penalty related to not paying all of his taxes(or something like that) and we will be told that the FBI investigation has been about that all this time and the rest of the stuff was just made up conspiracy theories from right wing extremists out to get Joe Biden. 

The MSM will embrace it 100%, then go back to cheerleading for President Biden and smearing anybody that has evidence to question this "Joe(or Hunter)  didn't do anything wrong" narrative 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2020, 8:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

Do you have a link to this video?

By TimNew - Dec. 30, 2020, 2:21 a.m.
Like Reply

1 hour 10 minutes Ukranian subtitled. Looks damning on the surface.

Ukraine Releases Bombshell Information on Biden Corruption - Bing video

By metmike - Dec. 30, 2020, 3:33 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Tim, I’ll watch it on Wednesday.