What is the new normal??
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Jan. 4, 2021, 1:43 p.m.

Do you think at any time during 2021 we will return to a new normal such as pre-covid

My guess is  we will continue 2021 the same as we ended 2020 with De Blasio dancing to an empty times square

I think Times Square will be empty as will all the small biz

I do think we will see more tents

Comments
By GunterK - Jan. 4, 2021, 2:49 p.m.
Like Reply

in the famous novel "1984", the author describes life in his novel's dystopian socidety...

“....war is not meant to be won. It is meant to be continuous. The essential act of modern warfare is the destruction of the produce of human labour. A hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. In principle, the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects, and its object is not victory over Eurasia or Eastasia, but to keep the very structure of society intact"

Now carefully read this paragraph again and replace the word "war" with "pandemic"........

If you belong to the group of people who believe this virus is just one of those nasty bugs that sometimes afflict mankind, my post will not make much sense

on the other hand, if you belong to the group of people who believe this virus was created in a lab...or who look at Bill Gates, the W.H.O., Big Pharma, with great suspicion,...or who believe that the virus was used for political purposes... or who worry about the NWO or the "Great Reset", then this comparison to the 1984 paragraph will make some sense.