Federal property mandate
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Jan. 21, 2021, 7:22 p.m.

Somebody else mentioned this and I thought some times people make sweeping statements with out any thought

Masks on Federal property would mean you wear a mask while driving down the inter state

Imagine being pulled over for not wearing a mask

Struck me as being a bit funny

Comments
By metmike - Jan. 21, 2021, 8:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

I don't have the details but doubt they mean inside of your car, although the COVID stuff, especially on masks is turning into more science fiction in some realms and nothing surprises me anymore.

It's no wonder people don't know what the heck to believe.

Cloths masks don't do sheet to protect you!!

This pandemic is almost a year old and they still aren't telling people the truth about masks.

Are they that dumb or is this intentional??? They can't be this dumb. Why would a new president, think that we have this problem because almost worthless cloth mask laws are not strict enough?

Get N95 masks ASAP! Here's the truth.            

21 responses |               

Started by metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 7:27 p.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63115/

N95

It's in the name. It filters out 95% of the COVID virus. WTF is so hard about telling people to get N95 masks that protect them.

Cloth masks are like N00 masks. COVID goes thru them on the way out and comes into your cloth mask on its way in.

They have been mandated almost everywhere in the country right for numerous months, especially in the worst areas.

Look below at how they HAVE NOT WORKED!

See the source image

By metmike - Jan. 21, 2021, 8:50 p.m.
Like Reply

If most people had been wearing N95 masks the past 6 months instead of cloth masks, the deaths would have been less than half of what they are, maybe MUCH LESS than half.

95% of the COVID filtered out but even today, the leader of our country continually stressed how important it is for people to wear the N00 masks.

Yes, my wife and I have only worn N95 masks and we wear them all the time when in public.

I had to twist her arm to convince her because they are not as comfortable and cause some resistance to the air coming in.........thats how they work.

Do you want comfort or do you want effective  protection from a killer virus?

If you have been reading my stuff the last 2 months and still go around with your nearly worthless cloth mask, then shame on you for either being so naive, lazy or careless.

Maybe you just wear the mask because its required any buildings and would prefer no mask but thats not allowed with very few exceptions.

If you don't get COVID wearing a cloth mask its not because you wore the cloth mask and its not because it filtered out COVID.

Many, many, many, many people HAVE gotten COVID while wearing cloth masks.

Only a minuscule % of people in the general public wearing N95 masks and practicing the proper hygiene got COVID.  

By metmike - Jan. 21, 2021, 9:16 p.m.
Like Reply

None of these businesses had to close if people had been wearing N95 masks!

Not just at the business's but the general public, so the community would have had such a low rate it would be ok for most things to be open.

By TimNew - Jan. 22, 2021, 3:20 a.m.
Like Reply

We ordered a bunch of N95's based on this sort of discussion here.  

We're already cautious.  Wife almost never leaves the house and I leave to do groceries, etc.  Masks and hand washing all the way.  (And of course, the occasional RV trip :-) )

I don't know that it wil make a difference,   but I don't know that it won't.