Tax Payer money
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Jan. 23, 2021, 12:16 p.m.

This whole idea of proper use of tax payer money has inspired many posts from myself

The latest was an article on student loan forgiveness

While the article went in depth on how much forgiveness according to ability to repay, which was an excellent topic of forgiveness, the idea of tax payer money was simply idiotic

Who will tell me that tax payer money means any thing in todays world

Taxes were used back when taxes actually paid gov't bills and balanced budgets meant some thing

Who in their right mind of sane mental capacity thinks taxes will pay todays gov't expenses or the gov't deficit

Gov't talks about hard working americians and the best use of their tax dollars

Today tax revenue is very close or soon will be a rounding error. Janet Yellen speaking out of both sides of her mouth is an excellent example

You know and I know where most of the money spent by the gov't comes from. So does Janet Yellen. So who actually listened to Janet Yellen speak to congress recently. If you did you wasted your time and I don't blame you if you skipped the whole episode. That lady can shade the truth in 5 minutes better than most can in an hr.

Does the gov't even consider tax revenue when the military or the Green Deal wants an extra billion.  Does anybody really say tax revenue won't allow extra spending on the latest pork Actually it might be multiple billions as seen in the latest billions sent off shore to disappear in a black hole

Why not be honest and tell the truth???

So when will the people actually ask a question. Because they don't really care unless their personal tax bill is affected. Even then nobody asks where this money will go

Give me a break from this make believe world we live in

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!