"If you see something, say something"
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Jan. 29, 2021, 3:57 p.m.

“if you see something, say something”… this was the slogan the DHS coined, when they warned us of possible terrorist attacks by alQaeda or ISIS.

The DHS now has issued a warning about “domestic terrorists”, and the same slogan is being used again.

So, who are they talking about?

It could be you… yes, according to the DHS memorandum, it could be you!!!!

If you complain about the lockdowns, your neighbor could turn you in as a suspected terrorist…. if you speak about irregularities during the recent election, your neighbor could turn you in as a suspected terrorist… if you don’t like illegal immigration, you could be a terrorist.

The memorandum also includes “racial and ethnic tensions”.

The linked article assumes that the DHS now even includes BLM activists in this list. I don’t believe their assumption is correct. For most of 2020, we have seen whole city blocks being burned down, hundreds of police officers being injured, etc etc…and our MSM and politicians have kept silent or even encouraged them. Our new VP, Kamala Harris, even helped raise money to have these anarchists released from jail.

I must therefore assume that with the term “racial and ethnic tension” they are not referring to Antifa/BLM, but to groups from the far right, groups who frequently clash with Antifa/BLM, such as the Proud Boys, etc.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62027

and

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dhs-federal-alert-system-1st-time-year-warn/story?id=75517886

It seems to me, for the sake of this great forum, we may even have to refrain from making comments falling into any of the above categories. The USA is changing rapidly.  Freedom of speech is no longer accepted.

Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 29, 2021, 4:22 p.m.
Like Reply

they only want to destroy now Gunter. Identify conservatives as sub human then destroy them. There was some brief talk of just "re-programming" them last week or 2 but that's over now, its right on to destroy them.

By GunterK - Jan. 29, 2021, 4:51 p.m.
Like Reply

so,, mcfarm, the big question is... how is this going to end?

like Mao Tse Tung's China, or like Stalin's Soviet Union?

By mcfarm - Jan. 29, 2021, 5:52 p.m.
Like Reply

pretty scarey when all you have to do is look at Hitler and the SS...first internment camps for the conservatives then the killing chambers

By TimNew - Jan. 30, 2021, 6:07 a.m.
Like Reply

As I've said,   it's only a matter of time before "dissenting opinions" become illegal.  I've been warning about this for decades.

Used to be, when you disagreed with someone,  you'd debate them, maybe assasinate their character a little.   These days,  with the "cancel culture",  your oppponent must be silenced and all means of communication denied.  This is done by labeling the dissenting opinion as something outrageous, possibly illegal. "You want secure borders?  YOU RASCIST!!!!". "You don't think the climate is killing us?  YOU DENIER!!!!".

But there is nothing as effective as being able to arrest someone who disagrees with you and then whisk them off to some sort of "Re-education camp".  And we're nearly there.  I would think that  close to half the people in this country would support re-educating anyone who disputes the election results.  And, the neat thing is,   the "infractions" will become more and more minor with time. All you have to do is convince people that an idea is dangerous.  Debate is simply not enough!!!

The saddest thing of all, the people who support this stuff don't realize that eventually, the list of "dissenters" is likely to include themselves.  Remember that old adage "Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me".

By GunterK - Jan. 30, 2021, 12:38 p.m.
Like Reply

the headline below reads... "Antifa attacks ICE building, hurls mortars and rocks at Feds"

so, people who questioned the election are terrorists.. people who complain about lockdowns are terrorists... people who are against illegal immigration are terrorists, according to DHS definitions..... but Antifa is not !!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/antifa-attacks-portland-ice-building-hurls-mortars-and-rocks-feds

By TimNew - Jan. 30, 2021, 1:12 p.m.
Like Reply

You can't prosecute people just for opposing Facism.  You don't understand.  ANTIFA is doing the lords work,  and before long, it will be illegal to ctriticise them, as it should be.

(Yes,  that's sarcasm).