two more terrorists identified and arrested.... gotcha!!!!
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Feb. 6, 2021, 1:57 p.m.

The FBI is certainly dong their job... a tireless and thorough effort to root out the domestic terrorists in our land and keep us safe from these monsters. They just identified 2 more...

two realtors who took a private jet to participate on Jan 6.

The female one was caught in the act...

she took selfies in front of the Capitol building. If I am not mistaken, this is a Class 6 Felony. On one of the selfies, she stands in front of a broken window... this clearly proves that she broke it.

However, the biggie is a picture that shows her walking among a large group of people inside the building, wearing a Trump hat!!!   That does it... she is done.

If the FBI had just been so thorough during the summer of 2020, when whole city blocks went up in flames.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9231181/Two-Texas-realtors-flew-DC-private-jet-stormed-Capitol-charged.html

Comments
By mcfarmer - Feb. 6, 2021, 3:27 p.m.
Like Reply

What was the FBI‘s role in the summer riots ?

By TimNew - Feb. 6, 2021, 7:41 p.m.
Like Reply

You mean other than federal property being destroyed?  Maybe crossing state lines for the commission of crimes.  Assorted weapons and explosive violations.   I dunno.  Maybe a couple things.  The riots in DC should certanily have gotten their attention...   But,  the FBI doesn't seem interested in an awful lot of things these days...   Unless of course, it's percieved violations by "right wingers".  

By mcfarmer - Feb. 6, 2021, 9:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Maybe you are thinking of the US Marshall service. They were involved. There wouldn’t be much reason for the FBI to enter into an investigation.

Terrorism, domestic and foreign, however does get the FBI involved. As we see with their involvement in the capitol riot. 

By GunterK - Feb. 6, 2021, 9:58 p.m.
Like Reply

If the anarchists of the summer of 2020 had been declared to be "domestic terrorists", the FBI would have been involved. However, Congress persons, governors and mayors accepted the anarchy and, in some cases even encouraged it. 

The lesson learned from all this.... if you burn down stores and  throw molotov cocktails at police officers, you are a protester" (and Kamala Harris will bail you out).  If you break into Pelosi's office and put your feet on her desk, you are a "domestic terrorist" and you will be locked up.

PS   I am fully ware that the Capitol is "hallowed" ground, and the intrusion into this building should not have happened. 

Yet, the conclusion is that burning down businesses and ruining the lives of working people is not that important to our politicians

By TimNew - Feb. 7, 2021, 5:59 a.m.
Like Reply

Terrorism, domestic and foreign, however does get the FBI involved. As we see with their involvement in the capitol riot.

Right, of course..   Sorry, I forgot.

Rioting in DC by right wingers is terrorism and the FBI gets involved.   Rioting in DC by BLM/ANTIFA is peaceful protest and any law enforcement is racist. 

Thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow.

By mcfarmer - Feb. 7, 2021, 10:13 a.m.
Like Reply

To equate  the two situations is beyond absurd. 

Some folks just ignore the bare facts that our capitol building was violently breached, defenders killed, our leaders threatened by an armed mob vowing the overthrow of the government and all within minutes of succeeding. All this because of the baseless claims of a stolen election by a delusional  president. Who said : “And I will go with you.” Yeah ? Where was he ?

Everything above is fact, supported by the statements of those participating.

What part of that is so hard to understand ?

Its becoming silly to even discuss it, and I won’t anymore.

By TimNew - Feb. 7, 2021, 10:27 a.m.
Like Reply

I agree  Your rationaliztions are getting silly.  I really enjoy how your sticking with that "Minutes from executing elected officials" nonsense. 

I don't care how "good" you think the reasons are or aren't.  Rioting is wrong whether its based on falsified election data or falsified systemic racism data.

For you to think the FBI should be involved in one group exhibiting the exact same behavior as the group you think exempt is on the verge of tragic comedy.  Either damaging Federal property is a matter for the FBI or it is not. ANd just how "good" the reasons are for the damage is irrelevant.   

By mcfarmer - Feb. 7, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
Like Reply

The old history teacher in me just can’t let ignorance exist.

https://www.usmarshals.gov/duties/

Excerpt : “highly trained force of deputy marshals with the responsibility and capability of responding to emergency situations where federal law is violated or where federal property is endangered. ”

Get that ? “Federal property endangered “?

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate

No mention of federal property distruction.

The FBI determined the capitol invasion was a terrorist action and the BLM riots were not.

It matters not one wucking fhit (thanks tim for the idea) what you or anyone else thinks.

Why do you just insult and voice opinions instead of presenting supportive evidence ?

Possibly you will have a better chance of learning the role of the FBI.

By mcfarm - Feb. 7, 2021, 11:35 a.m.
Like Reply

and Tim logic just like the "old history teaches" just displayed gets to exactly the point of the FBI involved in a coup attempt and 1/2 the population making light of the actions.

By TimNew - Feb. 7, 2021, 12:11 p.m.
Like Reply

It's interesting to watch you make simultaneous contradictory arguments. 

"The FBI should be involved in the investigation of the right wing riots in DC".

and 

"The FBI should not be involved in investigation of the left wing rights in DC".

Both in the same thread.   Really fascinating.