We now know where the virus did not come from
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 9, 2021, 11:46 a.m.

Some 12 months plus the WHO team of investigators were allowed to investigate the lab in china so many wondered if it might be possible a virus escaped and killed 2.2 million and counting

We now have an answwer

After talking with officials for three hrs, WHO has decided that is time enough for a complete investigation and has told the world the virus did not come from the chinese lab

I am sure Dr Fauci who is the highest paid gov't employee that I know of at 417,000.00/yr and no patients will agree but we wait for Fauci to speak on the subject

I see Biden has removed all reference to the word china and the virus

Does anybody get the idea we are told

what to think

vs

How to think

Comments
By GunterK - Feb. 9, 2021, 1:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you

Full story in the link below…

Yes, the truth is finally coming out.

After months of hearing from scientists, telling us that this virus came from the lab In Wuhan… telling us that this virus was definitely man-made… some of them even telling us that it was designed to be a bio-weapon… , the truth is finally coming out.

The virus came to China (not from China) via imported meat. There you have it. They didn’t say from which country, although I suspect that they are pointing the finger at the USA.

And our media will punish anyone who publishes other ideas… you know… anything that deviates from our government’s comments is called “misinformation”.

So, my forum friends, do not call Covid19 the “Wuhan Virus”, or the “Chinese Virus” anymore. A better choice would be to call it the “imported-meat  virus"

You may still call it the “Trump Virus”, if you want to… after all, had Biden been president last year, not a single person would have become a virus-fatality in the US.

Good thing, Pres Biden made the US a member of the trusted W.H.O. again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9240321/WHO-backs-Beijings-claim-theres-no-evidence-Covid-China-December.html

By metmike - Feb. 9, 2021, 2 p.m.
Like Reply

to claim the virus came from outside china is ludicrous and anti science.

sources claiming this are clearly political and corrupt.

corruption and politics seem to be defining features for the united nations and entities that are part of the un, like the who and the ipcc.

i am not even suggesting the ipcc-worlds authority on climate-part of un- hijacked and rewrote climate history- i am telling you they did it with 100% certainty- watched them do it and can prove it.

then, i watched the entire world accept the revised/ fake version and skeptics like me getting shunned/censored and called deniers.

same thing appears to be happening here with covid:

UN IPCC Rewrote Temperature History To Suit Their Political Agenda

https://climatism.blog/2013/11/27/shock-news-un-ipcc-rewrote-temperature-history-to-suit-their-political-agenda-climatism/

By mcfarm - Feb. 9, 2021, 2:58 p.m.
Like Reply

well MM you are the one here who thought it was so great to rejoin an organization so corrupt they are tied to the hip with China who wants to destroy us and the Biden crime family who works for China's gain to the tune of millions so what is the problem? Looks like things are really aligning for the guys in black hats.

By wglassfo - Feb. 9, 2021, 4:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Just in case you did not know the head honcho is an avowed communist and makes no secret of that fact, so I am told

Makes sense that WHO backed china propaganda re: the virus from some where but not china, almost from the beginning

Even refused to call the virus from some where "not" a pandemic for how long?? I forget

By metmike - Feb. 9, 2021, 4:40 p.m.
Like Reply

"well MM you are the one here who thought it was so great to rejoin an organization so corrupt they are tied to the hip with China who wants to destroy us"

mcfarm,

the way to manage somebody or an organization is to be part of it so that you can have a voice in it...to correct their problems.

there is only 1 who.

not a who-1

who-2

who-3

with us supporting the best one.

the us cant possibly do but a tiny fraction of the work that the who does. if we want access to their stuff, including the corrupt stuff, like this and want them to hear us, we must be with them, not against them.

cutting off all ties and funding will never accomplish anything good. you cant actually think the who will respond to that with-hey we better get are sheet together now to win back the usa.

besides being very corrupt and dishonest, they also do a tremendous amount of good.

if we could support trump, even though he was dishonest and had massive character flaws but had some good agenda for the people.....why not do the same for the who?

at least thats the way that i look at it........which actually boils down to this question-

is the world better off or worse off because of the who?

answer: better off....by a wide margin.  they deserve to be held accountable for this incompetnce/corruption but still supported in doing the many wonderful things they do.

https://www.who.int/about

By metmike - Feb. 9, 2021, 4:45 p.m.
Like Reply

everybody and every entity doesnt have to be either 100% in line with us on almost everything  or be seen as an enemy...with no chance of coming together.

sadly, this defines our politics today...............and we get it from our leaders and gatekeepers of messages/information that gets to our eyes.

By mcfarm - Feb. 9, 2021, 5:48 p.m.
Like Reply

MM disagree with my whole heart. When an organization falls so far its not repairable and so corrupt you cannot trust it....well you start over. This is exactly the Un and FBI debate all over again. They are not save-able, salvageable, and have few redeeming qualities left except to mock America and laugh while we fund them. Why does it have to be the WHO? It does not . Why does it have to be the UN? It does  not.

By mcfarm - Feb. 9, 2021, 5:59 p.m.
Like Reply

as an addition to my response to MM public schools are in the same boat. Was listening today to Molley Hemmingway on the radio and she called them "government schools" I about fell over, as I have been using that term for years. That is exactly what they are and have been for years. They teach little of what they should and lot of what is baloney. Hell, cannot even get union teachers to even show up anymore and when they do they have plenty of time for blm and antifia but not any for our constitution. So what do you do? you make it much easier for charter schools and private school that actually expect their students to wear uniforms, behave t school and get an education instead being petrified of some honest competition.

what about the Boy Scouts? Well they just molested  couple kids, right? But they do tons of good work, how can we do without them you say? Well they are bankrupt now aren't they?