more opinions of Fauci
1 response | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - March 16, 2021, 10:57 a.m.
Comments
By metmike - March 16, 2021, 2:01 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Some valid points in there but they mess up their credibility for me by stating this:

"CDC illegally inflated the COVID fatality number by at least 1,600 percent as the 2020 presidential election played out, according to a study published by the Public Health Initiative of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge."

They are trying to tell us that the reported COVID deaths were 16 times greater than the actual COVID deaths..............that's ludicrous.

Were all the other countries of the world that had similar deaths, in on the plot to dethrone Trump and lied about their, similar rate of COVID deaths?

No question that it was depicted as MUCH worse to make Trump look bad, even to the point of manipulating information and data but reporting 16 times more deaths is not believable............and damages their credibility, for me. 

Regarding Fauci, heck yes he is political and has been lying. I used to like him alot until I verified his lies that have cost many, many lives.

When Fauci was giving daily updates last Summer, he choose to let protesting spread massive amounts of COVID last Summer instead of telling the truth. 100% political.

Covering up massive COVID being spread from protests-8/8 update below            

29 responses |       

Started by metmike - July 30, 2020, 7:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57070/

He continues to tell people to wear the almost worthless cloth masks. He knows that only the N95 masks work and that the health care workers have been vaccinated but still is not telling people to wear the only masks that work(95 is for 95% effective in filtering out particles the size of the COVID virus)

Get N95 masks ASAP! Here's the truth.            

28 responses |         

Started by metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 7:27 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63115/

There is just no excuse for this. We expect our politicians to be sources of science spun for political agenda.........but when our top disease/science authority.......most trusted in the world does it............it's criminal.

Telling us that protests were spreading COVID and telling people to wear N95 masks could have saved at least 100,000 lives(my wild guess) Regardless, its a huge number and FAUCI's FAULT .

But the false narrative is that because Trump didn't push the almost worthless cloth masks(communities with long lived cloth mask mandates did no better than those without them)  people died.

Fauci telling us that the almost worthless cloth masks will protect us continues today. This is insane when we have enough N95 masks for everyone!

My strong belief on this is that for him to finally tell us the truth on the N95 masks, would  be an admission that he was wrong and/or lied to us about the masks for the good part of a year.