The Harris Administration
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by 7475 - March 19, 2021, 8:49 p.m.

So, all these press stories about our bumbling, stumbling Biden, seem to me, might be setting the stage for a Harris take over due to the presidents failing physical and mental capability.

Eh ??

John

Comments
By TimNew - March 19, 2021, 9:12 p.m.
Like Reply

That appears to have been the plan from the start.  Pelosi's "dry run" on the 25th should have been the first clue.

By mcfarm - March 20, 2021, 8:09 a.m.
Like Reply

they would never use the 25th on a dem. They will save face and some other excuse will come and he will fade then win several nobles, be knighted by the queen and statues will be built is his honor

maybe sometime in the future dems candidates will start to be vetted like others are and will can avoid the embarrassment.

By metmike - March 20, 2021, 12:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden is crystal clearly struggling and not capable of performing all the duties of the president, just 2 months after taking office.

I would be shocked if he can finish all 4 years as the president.  

At least a handful of times, just those that I saw, he has gaffed and called Harris, President Harris. 

There are 3 possibilities.

1. After being in the VP spot for 8 years and referring to his partner as PRESIDENT Obama, this could just be habit. However, to do it numerous times, when HE is the president now, suggests cognitive decline. 

2. This could very well be the plan, which is my guess. He really struggles greatly with communication skills. He was once a gifted orator. He knows better than anybody how far down hill his cognitive functions have slid. He's the one living it. This is why he set a record for longest time with no press conference. These are all Freudian slips that are numerous from a guy that can no longer control all the words that come out. 

3. Some other explanation and somehow, his cognitive slide that we all see and hear will reverse or not be that bad. Around a year ago, my wife said "Biden reminds me of your dad, when I listen to him talk"   My dad is doing wonderful!............for a guy that's going on 96. My dad is the oldest person that my wife has ever known. Biden reminds her of the oldest person that she has ever known...........so I doubt that it's #3.

By metmike - March 20, 2021, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/56799/#56900

By metmike - July 27, 2020, 11:45 p.m.            

'No big Biden fan, for years thought he was sort of a ding bat. But to me there could well be some considerable truth to https://niemanreports.org/articles/biden-stutter/"

Thanks pj,

I assume that you must not have gone back to look at those ding bat years to compare Biden then, with Biden today.

Here's some vintage Biden then so that you can compare..........was he stuttering?  Confused? Acting like a ding bat?

No need to show you Biden now...........you can see for yourself its not nearly the same Joe.

Most people lose a mental step when they get to Biden's age. Nothing unnatural and nothing to be ashamed about. However, people running for the office of president should not have clearly lost several steps in just the last several years.

One side is trying to convince us that Joe has always been like this..........to assure us that there won't be additional cognitive declines that come with dementia. 

Joe has  NOT always been like this. 

The old Joe was sharp as a tack and had gifted communication and speaking skills. See for yourself. This was a man that was qualified to lead the country as president. 

Joe Biden makes impassioned speech on apartheid in resurfaced 1986 footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_v00iGJCLY

1988 Road to the White House with Sen. Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1j0FS0Z6ho

He actually got busted lying about his credentials and for plagiarizing which ended his first presidential campaign above but he had lots of fire and was very effective at projecting powerful messages.  When he speaks now, at times he struggles to find the right words and for me watching/listening, I feel uncomfortable because he seems VERY uncomfortable.

I would have voted for him in 1988 if he had been the nominee.             

Joe Biden is in cognitive decline as evidenced by the speeches above  that allow us to see the Joe before cognitive decline to compare with today. 

Can he still have good debates?

Sure and with low expectations, he will be allowed a few gaffs and still have the MSM interpreting it as Joe BIden not in cognitive decline. 

But he clearly is.

My biggest concern and question is, "What will be the rate of his continuing cognitive decline the next 4 years? It's possible that it will be very slow and he is not that much worse than he is now. 

But that should never be a question we seriously ask about somebody that makes it to the ballet in November. If you are already in cognitive decline of any type, it should automatically disqualify you from holding the most important office in the land................... which has the requirement of being at the top of your cognitive game.

By GunterK - March 20, 2021, 3:11 p.m.
Like Reply

That he has spoken of Harris as “president”,or that he sometimes forgets the names of people he knows… that’s not really a big deal, IMHO. This happens to other people too… especially older folks.

That he stumbled 3 times while climbing the stairs to the airplane… that can easily happen when the angle of the stair case is different from the one you are used to in your own home, and you are in a hurry to get up the stairs.. I wouldn’t make a big deal out of it.

However, while on his very brief campaign trail, one reporter asked him about what he would do about a certain issue, Biden replied “I tell you when I am president”. This tells me he had no idea.

When he gives a speech, no one is allowed to ask questions afterwards, or, when questions are asked, his handlers cut off his mike… this tells me, he has no clue, and his handlers want to avoid embarrassment.

Yet, on his first day in office, he signed a large stack of E.O.s  It looked like they were not his doing… he signed what “they” put in front of him.

The strangest comment he ever made in 2020, was the statement that "he would pretend to be sick and resign". I am not a ‘shrink”, but it seems to me, this was not a “gaffe”… for something like this to come out of his mouth, he  must have actually entertained this idea.

I, therefore, believe that in the near future he will resign, giving a fake health situation as his excuse, and we will have Madam President Harris before the first year is up.