In California, It's legal for Unions to Trespass on Farm....
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - March 27, 2021, 10:59 a.m.

Apprently, a farmer is not allowed to stop union recruiters from trespassing on his property to protest and try to recruit "exploited" workers.  He can go to jail if he tries.   It's being challenged in the Supreme Court and quite frankly,  if that law is not struck down completely and thouroughly,  it's the end of this country as we know it.

For quite some time,  I've though of California as a "proving ground" for liberal lunacy. It's funny in a sad way,  the liberals flee the results of this nonesense only to vote for the same nonesense in other, previously conservative locations.

Get Off My Property! by John Stossel (townhall.com)

"Before dawn, dozens of union activists invaded a strawberry farm, shouting through bullhorns. This frightened workers and infuriated the farm's owner, Mike Fahner, who thought that in America, owning property means you have a right to control access to that property -- your home is your castle, and all that.

Not in California, where politicians allow union organizers to raid farms.

"If I didn't allow them, I'm the one going to jail," says an outraged Fahner in my new video. "That is asinine."

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!