Too much money
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - April 3, 2021, 9:51 a.m.

However these people fund some projects, by using their own money as seed money or talking up some kind of snake oil, there is always a group that wants to do big things they think is best for al of us. They always think they have the answer to our problems

Bill Gates wants to attempt to dime the sun's heat in order to save the planet from burning up or something equally stupid. He wants to spray an aerosol into the atmosphere to dime the sun's rays

Luckily the project was stopped but the group headed by Bill Gates thinks he can move to the USA for funding and testing

People with some common sense tell us this would be equivalent to a volcano spewing dust into the air. We all know large amounts of ash in the air do not help plant growth if the cooling effect is severe

I am sure in his thinking/mixed up brain that was wired for one really great idea, is not wired for common sense. My cousin told me when they hired the top engineer to work on production prototypes they were genius at what they did but could not find the front door.  They were wired to make some thing better but  , with no thought but one objective, thus  made it a hard task to repair.  Might get 1 in 10 - 20 or more that made it into production and then only if somebody made alterations for repair work

This man [Gates] has too much money and not enough common sense. He is focused on one thing and fails to see the harm to plant growth  Hopefully he does us no harm but money and a group of like minded people can really do us some serious harm

Comments
By metmike - April 3, 2021, 12:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Bill Gates has good intentions and is helping the world become a better place in many areas but on climate change and many areas of science HE IS A VERY DANGEROUS MAN!

That's because he has money and power and can use it to do harm, when his arrogance prevents him from objectively seeing the science because of the extreme political belief system that defines who he is.

Want to hear a rich genius talk blatant, anti science ignorance?  Bill Gates gets an F in science. Radical left has taken over teaching at almost every college. More on brainwashing. AOC and her climate religion cult. They use scary words but no data because the data shows them wrong. I show the data. November 2019

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/42610/

By metmike - April 3, 2021, 12:50 p.m.
Like Reply

This is one of the most retarded ideas in history. We are currently enjoying a  Climate Optimum by all authentic scientific standards for life on this massively greening planet. Cold still kills hundreds of times more life than excessive heat does.

The crisis, exists in 2 realms.

1. A make believe, computer simulated world going out 100 years based on global climate model solutions that have been proven to be too warm for 30 years.

2. An exaggerated, twisted interpretation of every extreme weather event(almost all of which have happened before) that blames much of it on man made climate change.............when almost all of it is natural. Even extreme cold and snow are being caused by global warming, according to the theory.

They used those bogus reasons for 3 decades, with the gate keepers having almost complete control of the false narratives, repeating them over and over and over............while censoring anything with authentic science that proves it wrong...............and that's how you win the political war that hijacked climate science to accomplish its agenda.

And the war has been won by that side.........it's over. Now we get to witness the imposing of HORRIBLE agenda that includes increasing carbon taxes on all forms of fossil fuel energy(consumers pay out the wazoo) as well as taking away tens of thousands of US jobs and the US no longer being energy independent. 

The other thing that makes this a very retarded idea based on basic biology is that the sun is the source for all energy and life on this planet which uses CO2 as the building block of life. Bill Gates and others, in a climate optimum, want to cut off life from some of the source of all life/energy(sun) so that they can lower the amount of the beneficial gas-building block of life, CO2.

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/ap-biology/cellular-energetics/photosynthesis/a/intro-to-photosynthesis

In photosynthesis, solar energy is harvested and converted to chemical energy in the form of glucose using water and carbon dioxide. Oxygen is released as a byproduct.

NEW:  Optimal CO2 for life more than double current level. See the proof with thousands of studies. Showing Scientific American.....and mainstream science sold to us........ to be wrong about plants and the affects from Climate Change. December 2020

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62784/

This would be like an elite athlete, in their prime and perfect health....... going to the doctor for their annual check up.

Doctor: I notice you have a cut on your chin.

Elite Athlete:  Yeah, I nicked myself shaving this morning.

Doctor: Well I never saw this on your face in any other visits to me in the past.

Elite Athlete: This happens to me at least 10 times a year and it heals the next day.

Doctor: This is unprecedented for my medical evaluation of you. I am very concerned, you need to be concerned too because I am the doctor that understands medicine, you need to listen to me! My human model, projects that a cut like this today, if it continued to increase, would cover your entire body in 10 years and you will die!

Elite Athlete: What should I do.  

Doctor: When you get a cut like that, you lose blood. Blood has nutrients in it. You need to take actions so that your blood will have less nutrients in it, that way, when you bleed from cuts, you won't lose as much nutrients.

Elite Athlete: How do I do that?

Doctor: Stop eating food with so many vitamins and cut back on consumption of all healthy foods. Also, don't drink much water. Blood is made of water.

metmike: Dr. Gates, suggests cutting off energy giving sunshine and lowering beneficial, life feeding CO2 as a cure for the patient, planet earth.

By metmike - April 3, 2021, 1:31 p.m.
Like Reply

March Global Temperature -0.01 deg. C vs the 30 year average

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/67452/

By metmike - April 6, 2021, 12:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Wonderful article from an elite authority on the topic, Jim Steele at WUWT.        The graphs below provide some interesting data that contradicts the false narratives that we are bombarded with in order to sell the politics of things like the  Climate Accord and the Green New deal.

Dangerously Stupid Science: Solar Geoengineering            

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/04/06/dangerously-stupid-science-solar-geoengineering/

https://i1.wp.com/wattsupwiththat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/image-21.png?w=1363&ssl=1

https://i1.wp.com/wattsupwiththat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/image-24.png?w=1422&ssl=1