Major league Baseball
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mikempt - April 4, 2021, 7:43 a.m.

If I was running the MLB, i would care about voting laws from state to state, I would be recruiting Palestinian kids from Israel. The way those kids throw rocks all day,I would put them on the pitchers mound,paint a flag of Israel

in the catchers glove.

What is more America than baseball,apple pie and being angry?

How do like this twisted logic?  

Comments
By TimNew - April 4, 2021, 8:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Once you accept the idea that voter id=voter suppression,  it all falls into place.

By 7475 - April 4, 2021, 9:07 a.m.
Like Reply

Here come da judge

MTP -cracked me up.

Everyone- What Mike just wrote could prolly get him thrown in jail these days,but, hell, I think  its  real  funny stuff. I'm referring to the humor part- not the bombs rocks and human suffering. Humans have the skills to separate emotions for each and we need to nurture more of that skill instead of copping out and becoming angry at everything. Sheeeeesh!

Tim- its upside down and just crazy isnt it.  

Voter ID = Fair elections    ---  Another  Sheeeeesh  

John

By metmike - April 4, 2021, 11:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike, your comments were hilarious!

If I were of the same mindset as these people and using authentic principles, I would be telling everybody to boycott the MLB for being so asinine and political and ANTI factual. 

MLB pulls All-Star Game from Atlanta in protest of restrictive new voting law

The "Midsummer Classic" was going to be played July 13 at Truist Park, home of the Atlanta Braves. A new site was not announced.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mlb-pulls-all-star-game-georgia-wake-restrictive-new-voting-n1262930

Major League Baseball on Friday pulled this year's All-Star Game out of Atlanta in protest of Georgia's new restrictive voting law.

The "Midsummer Classic" was set for July 13 at Truist Park, home of the Atlanta Braves, in addition to other activities connected to the game, including the annual MLB Draft.

"I have decided that the best way to demonstrate our values as a sport is by relocating this year's All-Star Game and MLB Draft," Commissioner Robert D. Manfred Jr. said in a statement. "Major League Baseball fundamentally supports voting rights for all Americans and opposes restrictions to the ballot box."

Georgia Republicans passed restrictive changes to the state election process last month. The new law adds a host of restrictions, including requiring identification for mail voting and making it illegal to take food or water to voters in line.

Republican Gov. Brian Kemp signed the bill into law immediately, calling it "common sense" legislation while aligning himself with former President Donald Trump in remarks promoting the bill.

"I have decided that the best way to demonstrate our values as a sport is by relocating this year's All-Star Game and MLB Draft," Commissioner Robert D. Manfred Jr. said in a statement. "

metmike: Yep, any objective observer, now knows exactly where he stands...............buying into the fake racism issue in order to do some virtue signaling and not standing up for the truth/facts because he, instead is caving into the pressure and being manipulated by those with a one sided political agenda. 

By metmike - April 4, 2021, 11:17 a.m.
Like Reply

The biggest problem on this for me is that when you have these FAKE racism issues that get national attention, it makes it impossible.........for many people to tell the difference between this and racism associated with the death of George Floyd, for instance.............so they end up not believing REAL racism because the FAKE and REAL racism is presented exactly the same by the left side using race for their political agenda! 

For our readers, that are struggling with that here, let me distinguish between the 2 for you:

REAL Racism

Derek Chauvin trial             

36 responses |          

Started by metmike - March 29, 2021, 10:39 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/67286/

FAKE Racism:

GA: now illegal to provide water or food to those in line to vote            

21 responses |                

Started by WxFollower - March 26, 2021, 10:17 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/67202/

I've spoken out against REAL racism my entire life. FAKE racism is offense and counterproductive.