the Border Crisis finally solved...
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - May 4, 2021, 12:41 p.m.

After being put in charge of the border crisis, 5 weeks ago, VP Kamala Harris (and the WH) have finally come up with a solution.

Link below….

No, even though she has made about a dozen trips to various locations in the US, she has never bothered to visit the border, to see for herself what’s going on.

However, she did contact some of the leaders of the Central American countries, to find out why all these people want to come to the US.

Their conclusion was that people in these countries want to move to the US, because their lives in their home countries are miserable (no kidding)

What needs to be done is make the lives of these people better.

Of course, she (and the WH) are fully aware that the leaders of these countries are “corrupt”. While the leaders live lavish lifestyles, their people are starving. And they even encourage their people to move to the US.

The solution then is to send $310 million to those countries right now, and a total of $4 Billion over the next 4 years. I am sure, these “corrupt” government officials will do their best to distribute these sudden riches to their population. (sarcasm intended)

For a moment, a movie dialog line popped into my head… “the inmates are running the asylum”… (I don’t know what made me think of this)

Actually, what needs to be done is much more…

We should send to all the citizens of Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc, a generous “Universal Income”, so that none of those folks have to work. This should be no problem for us, we can just print the money. Hey, we can even print the money in their own currency.

To make sure the citizens get all this money, we would have the CIA install new leaders… should be no problem

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9541341/Border-czar-Harris-holds-public-event-underline-role-addressing-root-causes.html

Comments
By metmike - May 4, 2021, 1:55 p.m.
Like Reply

What's going on at the southern border is clearly intentional.

I strongly suspected that with really high confidence before hand but when Joe Biden told us last month in his widely televised speech that he was going to let in people from other counties that are "climate refugees"  I was able to embrace the full magnitude of the intentions.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68689/#68694

Kamala not going there is obviously intentional. Her advisors are telling her that looking the other way like this allows them to pretend that there is no crisis and get away with it. Going down there and seeing it...........gives her no excuse for not KNOWING its a crisis.

And it also tells us clearly, this is NOT a crisis in there book or she would go down there and they would be acknowledging that because thats how you generate support to STOP something you want stopped.

They WANT this. Everything is screaming that message to us...........and it will continue for the next 4 years.