Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein: Timeline of Their Relationship
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - May 10, 2021, 11:41 p.m.

Metmike: If this article had appeared in FOX or some other right biased news source, I wouldn't have even considered posting it. However, it was interesting for it to show up in Newsweek. And I am 99.9% sure that Epstein was murdered. Not saying at all that it was Gates but somebody with tremendous power needed him dead because............."dead men don't talk"

Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein: A Timeline of Their Relationship

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-gates-jeffrey-epstein-timeline-friendship-relationship-1590004?utm_source=PushnamiMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=automatic&UTM=1620690731585

elinda Gates is said to have warned Bill Gates to stay away from Jeffrey Epstein after the couple met with the convicted sex offender in 2013 in New York.

The Microsoft founder and his wife announced they had filed for divorce last week and The Wall Street Journal reports that the separation of the 25-year marriage has been in the works since at least 2019.

Melinda Gates was reportedly "haunted" by her husband's connection with the convicted pedophile financier who died by suicide after he was jailed in 2019, per The Daily Beast.

Newsweek has reached out to representatives for Bill and Melinda Gates for comment.

The New York Times reports that Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein met numerous times over the years starting from 2011—here is a timeline of their relationship.

Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein reportedly first met in January 2011 in New York City.

Newsweek subscription offers >

On this occasion, Gates and Epstein were joined by Dr. Eva Andersson-Dubin, a former Miss Sweden who Epstein had once dated, and her 15-year-old daughter.

The New York Times also claimed that Bill Gates sent an email about Epstein to colleagues in 2011, saying: "His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me."

He also said that he stayed late into the night on this occasion, writing in the email: "A very attractive Swedish woman and her daughter dropped by and I ended up staying there quite late."

However, Bill Gates' spokesperson Bridgitt Arnold told the newspaper that the email "was in no way meant to convey a sense of interest or approval."

She said that Gates was "referring only to the unique décor of the Epstein residence—and Epstein's habit of spontaneously bringing acquaintances in to meet Mr. Gates."

Arnold also said of this meeting: "Gates recognizes that entertaining Epstein's ideas related to philanthropy gave Epstein an undeserved platform that was at odds with Gates's personal values and the values of his foundation."

The two men met again in 2011, on May 3 and were photographed along with James E. Staley, at the time a senior JPMorgan executive, and former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers and Boris Nikolic, who was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's science adviser.

Bill and Melinda Gates met with Epstein at his Upper East Side mansion in September 2013, according to The Daily Beast.

2013 was four years after Epstein was sentenced to prison for soliciting a minor under the age of 18 for sex.

The meeting was reportedly on the same day that the couple accepted the Lasker-Bloomberg Public Service Award at the Pierre Hotel in New York City.

In this same year, Bill Gates is reported to have flown with Epstein on his private jet from New Jersey to Palm Beach, Florida.

That plane is the infamous "Lolita Express" that gained notoriety due to it being purposely designed for mid-air sex, per The Sun.

Bill Gates' meetings with Epstein were publicized and reported on in 2018, prompting a spokesperson for the tech mogul to say at the time that the meetings had focused on philanthropy.

"I met him. I didn't have any business relationship or friendship with him," Gates told the Wall Street Journal in 2019.

"I didn't go to New Mexico or Florida or Palm Beach or any of that," he explained. "There were people around him who were saying, hey, if you want to raise money for global health and get more philanthropy, he knows a lot of rich people."

The same spokesperson told Insider in 2019 that: "Epstein misrepresented the nature of his meetings with Gates while also working to insert himself behind-the-scenes without Gates's knowledge," and said that Gates and Epstein never socialized together and that the disgraced financier actively pursued a relationship with her client.

"Bill Gates regrets ever meeting with Epstein and recognizes it was an error in judgment to do so," Arnold said. "Gates recognizes that entertaining Epstein's ideas related to philanthropy gave Epstein an undeserved platform that was at odds with Gates' personal values and the values of his foundation."

On August 10, 2019, Epstein died by suicide at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City following his arrest on federal charges for the sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York.

In September 2019, Bill Gates told The Wall Street Journal of Epstein: "I didn't have any business relationship or friendship with him."

Bill and Melinda Gates announced their divorce in May 2021.

"Over the last 27 years, we have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives," they said in a joint statement.

"We continue to share a belief in that mission and will continue our work together at the foundation, but we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in the next phase of our lives."

Comments
By metmike - May 10, 2021, 11:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Previous thread on Jeffrey Epstein....... which I think shows convincing evidence that he was killed:

Epstein corruption            

38 responses 

Started by wglassfo - Aug. 17, 2019, 11:47 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/37051/

By metmike - May 10, 2021, 11:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Previous......of many threads that featured Bill Gates.

Gunter, especially likes him (-:

Want to hear a rich genius talk blatant, anti science ignorance?  Bill Gates gets an F in science. Radical left has taken over teaching at almost every college. More on brainwashing. AOC and her climate religion cult. They use scary words but no data because the data shows them wrong. I show the data. November 2019

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/42610/

Bill Gates horrible idea of blocking the sun to cool the planet:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68599/#68604