something strange about that Covid virus....
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - May 15, 2021, 7:18 p.m.

I remember the time, when Covid first showed up in the news. At that time, the US had not yet been hit much by the virus.

I saw several video clips from Wuhan in China. They would show a person walking on the street, and suddenly he would fall down dead. Very quickly, officials in head-to-toe hazmat suits would arrive, cover the body, and place it into a van.

This was shocking. With other pandemics of the world, be it the Black Plague, Ebola, The Spanish Flu, Cholera, etc etc,, victims always died a slow death.

Seeing victims drop dead while walking was something new and horrible. No doubt, this virus was something mankind had never seen before.

And the government of China responded quickly. Whole families were loaded into busses and transported to quarantine centers. And other families were locked up in their homes, with no one allowed to leave, except one designated person to go shopping for necessities.

As time went on, the virus spread around the world, and newer, more contagious and deadly versions showed up.

Yet, it occurred to me….

Since then, I have never seen any videos of people dropping dead while walking, not here in the US, nor in any other country.

I wonder….. naaah, I don’t know.

What do you think?

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!